None like any I've ever bought before

Oh wow I love this! I didn't realise it was so big.

I needed one of these the other day...in several occasions come to think of it. Perhaps I should get me this.

Love it! Congrats!!!

Congrats..love it on you! I just got the same one a couple of weeks ago but haven't worn it out yet! The SA told me that the fabric is pretty delicate, as in it pulls easily if you're not careful with it, so I'm nervous about using mine!

I've been playing with it every night, finding different ways to wear it! Didn't think about knotting it behind my back though...that's a great idea! You should also try to fold it into a V and then folding it again horizontally so that its at the longest length, thinnest width and then wrapping it around your neck like a pashmina/scarf...I tried it that way and it looks really cute!! Let me know if you like it that way!

thanks so much, everyone :shame::love:! and now that i'm sober i'll be able to take more pictures later :lol:.

Is that including the GST/PST?

no, with all the tax it came to $438.90CAD, but i got $23.10CAD back at the border :P

I look your shoes too, I m looking for the same !!!

they're the Steve Madden Lusta pumps :yes:. you can see them up close here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/936362-post500.html

Oh, now I'm SURE I want one too! :P Hope to see more pix tomorow, especially it on other colors outfits. I remember seeing other colors on the website. Since you bought black, is it the nicest and easiest to match? How about the white?

the closest they have to white is actually a cream color. yes i suppose black would be the easiest to match with other outfits.

Congrats Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now show us those discontinued pics darn it LOL
Sandra, the shawl is stunning. :drool: I want to see those discontinued pieces too!! How much longer will it be? lol.

i've been offered a pretty good price for my last discontinued bag, but it's a bit flawed, so i'm not sure if i really want it :shrugs:

as promised, here are the new pictures of me with the shawl :flowers:. in this post you can see the shawl being worn with a casual outfit. i wore a white tank top so that you can see the shawl properly, as opposed to last night where shawl and top were both black :P

more on the next page:wlae:

Attachments

• monogram shawl 001.jpg
    monogram shawl 001.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 84
  • monogram shawl 002.jpg
    monogram shawl 002.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 80
  • monogram shawl 003.jpg
    monogram shawl 003.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 71
  • monogram shawl 004.jpg