Non-H Shoulder Strap Success

Just received these Rebecca Minkoff bag straps. Thought I'd bump this thread to share. Thrilled to find these for $95 and they now make 4 of my Kelly's able to be worn crossbody!

View attachment 3441383View attachment 3441385View attachment 3441386View attachment 3441388

I love this strap! Got one at my local Nordstrom today. I can't believe how comfortable it is. For reference, I am 5'8". View attachment 3453990View attachment 3453991

I never really looked at RM stuff, but i love the length of these straps. The Fendi are nice, but too short IMO.

Lilith1, I too got the maroon & black RM bag strap.
LOVE it for my gold Kelly with GHW!! I am shorter than you at 5"3 but it works well as a cross body for me also.
It was great finding something to match with GHW. For the longest the ones I liked seemed to have SHW ☹️ And I wanted the hardware to match.
They all look great! Have fun!!

Love these straps. I'm looking for a solution to my strap issue. I recently purchased a Hermes Her Bag TPM without the strap. I have the black and the natural toile pouch. I'm familiar with mautto. These straps are to wide but they have given me some options I hadn't considered.

How did you attach the strap on the straps so to speak? Would that not put too much pressure on them and deform the bag?

I didn't add too many things in each bag. I attached the strap, in case of the Hermes Picotin, through the metal links. And in my Hermes Kelly 22, I closed the strap then I attached the Fendi shoulder strap to the sides of the bag. I also strap my long twilly to the sides of the bag.

Last edited: