No pics of Valentine's day Coach from me tonight

That's what I told DS#1 when he started crying and I told myself but then I still started crying :crybaby:

Oh no!!!! Dont cry!! Then everyone will start crying! Have a "last night before Daddy gets home" night - make popcorn and watch a movie or something. We cut out paper "tickets" and do movie night, complete w/movie "Ushers" and all lights off on Saturday nights with the kids.

I am sorry tanukiki. I was just thinking about it today. I was thinking if he was there yet. I am sorry, hugs to you and your sons. He will be there with you sooner than you think, hang on there!

It gets better. :cursing: Apparently because he checked in so early and checked his bag (because he can't lift anything so didn't want to have to worry about getting it up into the luggage area), the airline *thinks* they sent it to Miami but won't know until later. All they know is it isn't at the airport. :cursing:

It gets better. :cursing: Apparently because he checked in so early and checked his bag (because he can't lift anything so didn't want to have to worry about getting it up into the luggage area), the airline *thinks* they sent it to Miami but won't know until later. All they know is it isn't at the airport. :cursing:

oh jeez...:tdown:

DH's flight tonight was just cancelled after being delayed two times for an hour each time. Weather is too bad from there to here. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I'm so sorry, sweetie. I understand it's probably a big let down for you guys, but it is better that he travel under safe conditions. I'm sorry, though. Hang in there. Good things come to those who wait. I know you've really been dealing with a lot though. We are here for ya. :flowers: