No news for S/S 2014 swatch yet?

One of our biggest intel agents (CeeJay) moved cross country so I don't she's in contact with the stores that she used to get her info from. Also it seems like most of the Bal fans have slowly drifted away over the past few years and moved on to other brands after so many bad seasons of leather/colors/quality. So l'm guessing it's a combo of less interest & loss contact with SA's and maybe it's a bit hush hush on Bals end as it will be the first "moto season" with AW at the helm. Because normally we'd have swatches already since they'd start hitting the stores around February.

Yes, I sent a note to my "intel" agents back East and got .. NADA! I'm beginning to wonder if they are still carrying Balenciaga, given that the past few seasons they were selling them at discount. [Cue song - "Another one bites the dust ..."]. Anyhow, not to worry .. I can always make a trip down to Bal-LA and get the scoooooop!!

No there IS some kind of indication if you look around... for instance, at niemanmarcus.com, I noticed this beautiful oyster looking grey rh city in the leather, not suede of c

Good catch!

View attachment 2409826

Saw this on IG, spring/summer 2014 colors. I'm
Hoping its a navy on the far right of the photo! I could be wrong and it could be very much be a black..

Thanks for the first preview pic! What a dull season of colors I was hoping for something more vibrant it is the S/S season after all that's when you are supposed to do brights.

Yes, I sent a note to my "intel" agents back East and got .. NADA! I'm beginning to wonder if they are still carrying Balenciaga, given that the past few seasons they were selling them at discount. [Cue song - "Another one bites the dust ..."]. Anyhow, not to worry .. I can always make a trip down to Bal-LA and get the scoooooop!!

LOL I wouldn't be too surprised if they discontinued them especially if they are selling them at discount just to clear way for next season. Independent boutiques can't afford to take those kinds of hits and stay in business.

I like that grayish shade too. Seems slightly Jacinthe-y perhaps?

That colors looks like Pistachio/Anis from that photo… wouldn't that be nice :smile:

Son-of-a-gun, you are right .. they are listed on NM but won't be shipped until Mar-2014! I still want to see them IRL, especially the Yellow because the leather on the Yellow bags always seem to be 'iffy'.