No More Love for Proenza Schouler?

I love all of these bags and just bought my sister a PS1 on Fashionphile for Christmas! A quick question: is the "white label" an inferior line? I love this purse but am worried about quality since it is substantially less expensive than a new (for ex) PS1. Thank you!
Hi I know this is really old but I was searching for info on white label because I have the exact same question! Did you get it or find out if its the same quality?

This is a really old thread but full of useful information! I'm new to PS but love the 2013 PS1 I recently bought from TRR (thank you authenticators for authenticating it!). I'm now tempted by other bags I'm seeing on TRR like a python bucket bag: can anyone tell me about their experience with non-PS1 bags? I like the urban cool factor of the brand, and how they have some bigger bags for moms.

Personally I think the PS1 is a classic, an ode to the ‘school bag satchel’ shape with a twist (my other personal favorite is mulberry Alexa)

It’s subtle ,it’s old school , downtown cool 😎 and it’s got that androgynous look for all ages.

I’ve never been one for ‘it’ /‘trendy’ bags. If you look at my bag collection , I’m all over the map so to speak :idea:

Personally I think the PS1 is a classic, an ode to the ‘school bag satchel’ shape with a twist (my other personal favorite is mulberry Alexa)

It’s subtle ,it’s old school , downtown cool 😎 and it’s got that androgynous look for all ages.

I’ve never been one for ‘it’ /‘trendy’ bags. If you look at my bag collection , I’m all over the map so to speak :idea:
and the leather is nice, although be military PS bag did show some wear

This is a really old thread but full of useful information! I'm new to PS but love the 2013 PS1 I recently bought from TRR (thank you authenticators for authenticating it!). I'm now tempted by other bags I'm seeing on TRR like a python bucket bag: can anyone tell me about their experience with non-PS1 bags? I like the urban cool factor of the brand, and how they have some bigger bags for moms.
I like the leather on other PS bags, that quilted pillow bag (I forget the name!) is really nice. It's not the absolute softest, but it's not especially delicate either. And I've been eyeing the Beacon bag for some time now. I don't have any experience with the larger styles, sorry.