No love for the Madeline GM?

i just love my pm in black... i just received mine last friday for christmas and it is the perfect bag... i thought by looking at pictures it was only going to fit so much but you can put tons of stuff in this bag... it is the classic black bag that i was looking for...

maybe this will be of help... :smile:
DSC01190.jpg

i still have the whole other side to fill with stuff... inside is my cles, checkbook, wallet, florentine, keys, and gum...

madison98, ITA that the Madeleine is a great work bag, which is why I'm in love with it. If only it came in red... but to the OP, I think it's the best bag, ever (aside from the mirage speedy, that is...).

I guess 5 years after the tread has died - I'd like to say that I love Madeleine !

Yes it not as flashy as some other LV lines and style, but it grew on me as my style progressed. Before I used to buy regular monogram and the vernis line - well this way everyone knew that the bag I had was LV, but now I don't want to see LV logo everywhere, I want something plain and simple, yet classy. I am buying my Madeleine PM this weekend.

I guess 5 years after the tread has died - I'd like to say that I love Madeleine !

Yes it not as flashy as some other LV lines and style, but it grew on me as my style progressed. Before I used to buy regular monogram and the vernis line - well this way everyone knew that the bag I had was LV, but now I don't want to see LV logo everywhere, I want something plain and simple, yet classy. I am buying my Madeleine PM this weekend.

omg!im just thinking bout the madeleine just now n the thread pop out!lol!i love it too.sometimes i think its too flashy to bring mono bags to met some people at work esp..but i just love my LV too much.im planning to go n try on the gm size by next week.gud luck on urs :smile:

I have the Madeleine GM in black. I love it! I bought it in November last year primarily for travel. I wanted a structured bag that would fit my ipad, ipod, phone, travel documents, magazine and water bottle that I could zip up and everything would stay in place. It travels well, looks fabulous and I had many compliments on my Madeleine while I was travelling. Happy shopping :smile:

I'm using my Ivoire GM right now. I get more compliments on this bag than any other. Love Madeleine! Old photo, but still looks exactly the same.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 706
I'm using my Ivoire GM right now. I get more compliments on this bag than any other. Love Madeleine! Old photo, but still looks exactly the same.

So gorgeous !

I have the Madeleine GM in black. I love it! I bought it in November last year primarily for travel. I wanted a structured bag that would fit my ipad, ipod, phone, travel documents, magazine and water bottle that I could zip up and everything would stay in place. It travels well, looks fabulous and I had many compliments on my Madeleine while I was travelling. Happy shopping :smile:

Well I'd like to give you one more compliment ! :heart:

omg!im just thinking bout the madeleine just now n the thread pop out!lol!i love it too.sometimes i think its too flashy to bring mono bags to met some people at work esp..but i just love my LV too much.im planning to go n try on the gm size by next week.gud luck on urs :smile:

Somehow the posted got revived... I do love this purse! Classy not flashy, but those "in the know" know ...:biggrin:

What color are you hoping for?

This is an old thread!

I had the madeleine PM in ivory - and sold it. Although I loved it, I found I wasn't using it that often, and after 12 months of sitting sadly in my closet - i let it go to another person who would show it some love!

When deciding between a Madeleine GM and the Brea GM for work, I chose the Brea because I preferred the shape, and that it could be both handheld and shoulder carried. However, the Madeleine GM would be a good work bag for anyone considering it!!

I love this bag, I think it looks classy and smart. I got the GM one in noir for my mum when I visited Paris, sadly she's not in love with it, she said it's too deep for her and she went straight back to her used and abused DE Thames GM