No longer feel like a Purse Forum fraud.....

SallyC

May 24, 2006
have finally bagged myself a Whiskey Paddington from a fellow TPF-er (e-bay), and love it love it love it. The only problem is I can't work out for the life of me how to upload piccies....argh!

I know what you mean about it being addictive. Have only had my Paddie for a few weeks and now thinking of my next purchase. I only have the Whiskey Paddie and am really scared of "over-using" it, but Whiskey was my all-time favourite colour and I can't imgaine loving any other colour as much? Any ideas?

ahh congrats Sally, nothing like the feeling of getting your first paddy :biggrin:

You have the classic colour, so for your next purchase, how about something bright coloured, or go for a bag with silver hardware, it does make the bag look different :smile:

Congrats!!!

I have to say that blanc (or sable or craie if you can get your hands on one) is a super stunning color that won't compete with Whiskey in your wardrobe.

Enjoy that whiskey!!

I would love to show pics if I could work out how - is there a separate thread giving tips? Currently I get an error message saying my JPG is too large.

I actually had the Bleu in mind although I never thought I would want a blue bag I think it really suits the Paddie. But also quite like the choc quilted Bay...... whatever happens it won't be for a couple of months yet, need my hubbie to get over this purchase!