No Hermes for me...

Well.......after many, many (and I mean MANY) years of buying bags I can tell you that by the time you buy 5-6 $700.00 dollar bags, you could have had one Hermes bag. But you have to be at a point in life where you are satisfied and happy with one vs many in order to make the leap to Hermes.

Now....one thing I can tell you. I won't spend big bucks on canvas or coated canvas so I understand what you're saying Mr. Posh. I'd rather take that money and save it for another Hermes bag or accessory.

Originally Posted by Neeya
he picked up an Hermes that was expensive for canvas/leather, but LV is expensive canvas/leather too Brand name canvas does not come cheap from *anywhere*!
Originally Posted by shopmom411
Well.......after many, many (and I mean MANY) years of buying bags I can tell you that by the time you buy 5-6 $700.00 dollar bags, you could have had one Hermes bag. But you have to be at a point in life where you are satisfied and happy with one vs many in order to make the leap to Hermes.

ITA! W/ Both!!!! :smile:

Don't feel bad. I've sword off Herm'es until I've clocked in a six-figure income! I'm still in school. ;)

Yet I'm still just-for-fun deciding which ones I want. Yeah, I want two Birkins. :yes:

Stinks to be poor-ish!