No Dustbag...Should I be as mad as I am?

When I bought my wallet from the Montreal store, I was told that wallets doesn't come with dust bags. Funny thing, I asked for one anyways and the dustbag the SA pulled out fit my PTI exactly.

When I bought my sister a Cerises Pochette for her bridal shower, the same store was in the midst of expanding and wrapped up the pochette in a tissue and big brown envelope. I told her it was a gift she said she couldn't find any box to fit it?????

Not impressed. Except I found a new SA who is wonderful, the only reason why I still shop there.

Who's your SA at the Montreal store? I like Duo and Octavie the best so far :smile:

I do not understand what showing a receipt would prove. You could "scam" them out of giving you a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th dustbag if all you needed was a receipt! It's not like the receipt is going to say that a dustbag was given.

wow I would be so pissed. Call and speak with a manager. They can easily check your file and see when you purchased the bag. I would not go back but demand that they mail you a dust bag.

:tdown: call them all tell them you will not go back considering you don't live near by and you should have been given a dust bag in the first place!!!

That's BS! You spend so much on an item, it better come with one! I always use dustbags to store my purses when not in use. And I also agree, You're in the system, so why should you have to bring a recipt?? GRRRR...

likewise, I didn't get my box when I buy the patchwork at soho nyc store (a big piece) SA just put it in the dust bag and shopping bag without BOX. anyways it didn't bother me a lot and i didn't inquire for that, either. usually i go to 59th street. so I won't shop lv soho

likewise, I didn't get my box when I buy the patchwork at soho nyc store (a big piece) SA just put it in the dust bag and shopping bag without BOX. anyways it didn't bother me a lot and i didn't inquire for that, either. usually i go to 59th street. so I won't shop lv soho

The patchwork as in the 52k patchwork?! please post pics! :heart:

Try requesting one from 1866. Explain to them the situation and the rude experience you had in the store. It was easy enough for the store to look up your purchase history to verify that you indeed bought it in an LV boutique. They might thought that you just purchased it online and trying to get a free dustbag. GoodLVck!!!

definitely go to the 59th street location instead. They are very patient and kind in there. The soho store always makes me feel unwelcomed - just people staring at me and not offering to help at all.

There are a LOT of snooty and condescing people in SoHo. My SO works for Apple over there and sometimes I feel uncomfortable even at J.Crew! The people at Anna Sui were very nice though (go figure). I'd try the 5th Ave./ 59th St. store like everyone suggested. They cater to really upscale clients and tourists with money and hopefully will treat you well.