NM color is sunflower???

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I just ordered a bag from the NM designer sale this week for 30% off, NM is calling the color sunflower. It is the Chloe Paddy front pocket satchel. Do you have any idea what the actual Chloe color might be?

it's yellow. i tried it on at BG and that bag in that particular color is TDF!!!! congrats! I don't want to say the color is Jaune, i didn't look at the tag... but it's a nice neutral yellow. Girl, you are on a ROLL!

no problem ReRE :heart: the front pocket paddy in yellow is TDF. When it's unstuffed, it slouches beautifully. I've been waiting for those to go on sale... but I'm on a paddy ban now LOL so I will be vicariously living through your paddy purchases.

Well its jaune and I thought I would be happy about that, but its much more goldy yellow than pale yellow. I think I would have been happier with the mais. I hate to return the bag because I got such a good deal, just wondering if Neiman's would do an even exchange for another color. I'd love to get taupe. I'm going to make a few calls.

Oh that's right!! Mais is the jaune, maybe a bit stronger/darker than the jaune but very similar :yes:
No, mais is a pale yellowish, beigey straw color. The jaune is more of a true mustardy yellow, but not real bright. (I have the large zippy in mais from diabro.net, and the jaune in the medium and the large zippy...)