NJ Outlets AC & Jackson

Not much here reported on Jersey Gardens maybe because it is closer to NYC. I called yesterday morn SA stated tranfer boxes to be processed. Called back just now another SA stated 200 boxes to be processed and I should call back Wednesday. I think they will be processed sooner but again I am in no hurry to pay tolls to get there and back. So if you are near Jersey Gardens you may want to check it out.

Not much here reported on Jersey Gardens maybe because it is closer to NYC. I called yesterday morn SA stated tranfer boxes to be processed. Called back just now another SA stated 200 boxes to be processed and I should call back Wednesday. I think they will be processed sooner but again I am in no hurry to pay tolls to get there and back. So if you are near Jersey Gardens you may want to check it out.
I am not far Mayb a good hour 15

Anyone been to the AC outlet lately?
I'm here for the weekend and hoping DH takes a break from the tables long enough to head over there from the hotel with me......I'm on the lookout for mini tanners, and studded stuff (either a saddle studded mini tanner, or one of those gorgeous black/black studded clutches, oh and a Bleecker Weekender in either Chili, or Olive or the Two-tone black and brown one (which is probably not even deleted yet).

Sorry, As I was posting I was thinking, cforc would know whats there!!! I think she is back on TPF now actually, but haven't seen too many posts from her .... cforc where are you?
Hello. I have not been to AC in months but i do call. I have not called this week. Whn callin ask for a stock person. I would call now. If u go i would go at 10 they get verrrrry busy. Good luck!

Hello. I have not been to AC in months but i do call. I have not called this week. Whn callin ask for a stock person. I would call now. If u go i would go at 10 they get verrrrry busy. Good luck!

Thanks sweetie!! If it were just me, that wouldn't be an issue to get there right when they open, but DH wont let me head over by myself (we're over at Harrahs) so I gotta wait for his up-all-night *** to get out of bed before I can go!!! Ill report back what I see though....although I'm kind of out of the loop on some of the newer bag names.....

Not sure if this the right thread but I am considering a day trip to Jersey Gardens Outlet Centre (I cant remember if thats the right name!)

Does it have a big Coach store? Is it worth the trip from New York?

Not sure if this the right thread but I am considering a day trip to Jersey Gardens Outlet Centre (I cant remember if thats the right name!)

Does it have a big Coach store? Is it worth the trip from New York?
Jersey Gardens is a HUGE store filled with MFF. Last few times I was there they only had a teeeeny weeenie delete section. The men's store, right across from the women's, usually has a pretty good selection. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for.

IMNSHO the best thing about those Coach stores is their proximity to an entrance. It's just inside entrance B to the left of Bed Bath and Beyond. I HATE that mall and even more hate-able are the throngs of resellers that ALWAYS seem to be there.

Jersey Gardens is a HUGE store filled with MFF. Last few times I was there they only had a teeeeny weeenie delete section. The men's store, right across from the women's, usually has a pretty good selection. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for.

IMNSHO the best thing about those Coach stores is their proximity to an entrance. It's just inside entrance B to the left of Bed Bath and Beyond. I HATE that mall and even more hate-able are the throngs of resellers that ALWAYS seem to be there.
Thank you very much for the advice ladies :smile:

I would never give Woodbury a miss but thought I might supplement it with a trip to NJ!

Alternatively, is Liberty Village, Jackson Premium or Jersey Shore any better? I can catch a bus from the Port Authority to any of these....

Last edited:
Spy pic's from AC today. Deletes are 50% off. Clearance was 50+20. Only fpd in clearance were1 Kristen spectator in Parchment and 3 Madeline East/West Lizard in Blue.

33e1cc.jpg

RdIPvI7.jpg

cded4f.jpg

Last edited: