Nipple alert *again*

1. David must just get hot and bothered over this look. I could never imagine going out show my off... even if i looked like Victoria.

[​IMG] Victoria Beckham reveals her nipples in Italy (07/21/06)
    [​IMG] David Beckham and Victoria Posh Beckham go out to eat in Italy (07/21/06)
    [​IMG] David Beckham and Victoria Posh Beckham go out to eat in Italy (07/21/06)
    [​IMG]

2. i know her nipples better than mine....please Vic, buy a bra!!!:smile:

3. :lol: I had to laugh sorry!

4. Lol..

5. Doesn't she tell people those are real???

They sure are perky!!!

6. Man those could hold up a building!

7. As long as David is happy!

8. HA HA HA... they're too funny!!!! at least i demand her to actually ADMIT that her tits and all are FAKE!!!

9. She is over-the-top. Yuck. And SO orange!

10. the orange comes from fake tan. lilo was having this too before EEWWW.

11. Too orange, too fake, same look on her face ALL THE TIME, big fake nipples, all of these pics of her look like they're from the same "shoot".:wtf:

12. jennifleur, couldn't be more agree with you, but i was too scared to say this cause some of us love them dearly :p

13. she looks like she has a paint all over her body!

14. I hope she does not end up with skin cancer, that can't be healthy what she is doing to her skin. They are still pretty hot and steamy for each other though, which is really good! They look like they strip and shag anywhere, anytime.

15. I really don't get the big obession with Victoria. I know I'll probably be ostracised for this but she looks completely fake, is ALWAYS pouting in an unnatural, stupid kind of way, she's bright orange, much, much too skinny and not at all "posh".