Nintendo Wii game suggestions for a guy in late 20s?

How about NFL Madden? I bought that for a guy and he likes it because the controls really immerse you in the game. I would also recommend Resident Evil 4 and guitar hero. Just to add though, I think guitar hero is pure fun (love it) whereas the other games may be more frusrating to play at times.

The Wii package should come with Wii SPorts. Big Brain Academy is a game of mental challenges, if he's up for that. My BF and I are both in our 20's and we love it. I got Wii Mario Galaxy for my BF's Christmas present but haven't tried it yet. Wii Olympics just came out also, and it has other sports games not included in the basic Wii Sports. We got one more that hasnt been opened yet, but I'm forgetting which one at the moment :Push:

If you're looking for suggestions for games YOU might enjoy, I like Wii Carnival games and Cooking Mama. Those are pretty fun and not so fast paced :cutesy:

I'm glad you got zelda, it's good! Another good game is metroid: corruption. I don't recommend the sports games if he has xbox360 or ps3. The sports games are a lot better on those systems.

late 20s huh? lol...Well, the President and COO of Nintendo came to my marketing class to give a presentation. He talked mostly about Wii...

Besides Guitar Hero, if I remember correctly, the bowling game would work for males in late 20s target market too lol...

Ask him if he likes FPS (first person shooter), platform inspired games, or what?
Metroid is a classic Nintendo story and Prime 3: Corruption is a great game that builds on the Metroid tradition. Samus Aran, the main character, is a woman ;)
BioShock is a pretty rad game as well.

Though it's a GameCube game, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem is probably the FREAKIEST game I have EVER played...it makes you think you are going crazy. It can be played on the Wii :smile:

Zelda is a good choice but if he doesn't get very involved in his gaming I would say that he may lose interest in it after awhile - it takes most people anywhere from 60-100 hours to beat the game depending on how detailed you are.

My DH and I are gamers and we prefer Nintendo consoles over anything else, so good on him finally getting a Wii! It's a fantastic gaming revolution. I wish Halo wasn't owned by Microsoft :sad: Because that story arc would be AWESOME on the Wii.

My boyfriend and I are both surprised at how much we enjoy Resident Evil 4 (he plays and I just watch). He's more into sports games, but he loves it.

Mario Galaxy is supposed to be good. Medal of Honor is a WWII game, which is supposed to be pretty good. I know my boyfriend wants more sports games (Madden, Tiger Woods, FIFA 08). I got him Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas, which I know he'll like.

Good luck!

The first game we purchased was Excite Truck... it is awesome. It's a race-car driving game, but different because you can go off-roading and jump a hundred feet in the air, do spins and the like. Definitely a guy-pleaser. I randomly picked this game based on Amazon recommendations.:tup: