Nine West

Although I only own one pair of shoes from Nine West, I would have to say they're pretty comfy and they hold up fairly well. The prices are pretty reasonable too. According to my sister, Nine West are the only store that sells comfy heels. I can't vouch for that.

I have a brown pair of strappy sandals by them that feel okay but I wouldn't wear them for too long bcuzz the heel is kinda high. But they are made exceptionally well.

I like their boots~

I was just in one of their new stores near my house this weekend and they had several shoes that were near identical to CL pumps!! red sole and all...they also had the cork shoe that CL has as well. I'm beginning to see the red sole pop up more (NW, SM, ChinLaun...etc)... I'm not a big fan of them doing this :nogood:, if I pay 600+ for the original..I'd like it to be kept OG.. o well... I'm sure many have differing views.

:supacool:

I wore my new Nine West heels last night (4.25" heel) and they killed my feet!!:cursing:

I'm used to heels and can usually walk around/dance all night in them, but even this morning my toes ache.... not happy! But I love them and will give them another chance ;)

Same with me. They are usually too narrow even though I don't have wide feet.

IMO they are propular because they are good at imitating more expensive styles and finishes.

Funnily enough I bought this pair a couple of days ago and they didn't seem too narrow, though I usually go half a size up in most shoes for comfort. They still hurt though, the leather is really stiff. I think I'm really getting turned off cheaper shoes for good, it seems like if the inside isn't leather I'm constantly aware of the discomfort and general "hardness" of the shoe, which I guess is because I love the handful of leather inner shoes I own.

Still, for the price, they look hot ;)

Attachments

• 9west.JPG
    9west.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 33
I think it's style specific. I have one pair in black and brown and I've worn them so much I wore the heel down to the metal. I don't have narrow feet. Now on the other hand, I have a similar but different style and they hurt like hell. I also don't like paying full price for them because you can always find them on sale at DSW or Loehman's, but I would because I think that they are a good value for the money. They do scuff a bit, but I'm also really hard on my shoes. I personally think that Aldo shoes are way less comfortable, but I've never actually owned them, just tried them on.

I had a pair of basic black 9 West pumps for years and loved them! I've got nearly C width feet bleeeh and I had great luck with NW. I haven't bought any in a long time, however.