Nina Garcia's Closet...

pinkandgreen said:
She's so blunt to the designers sometimes but I love her on project runway. Her closet is so organized i'm jealous.

well, if I was on Project runway I would want someone with a strong opinion...although it would be embarrassing to have someone tell me that my dress was " matronly or Dowdy" * the words Michael Kors uses the most!:lol:

MiroirPrincess said:
you are right it was this one

eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON CHARMS CHAINS CABAS BAG VIP RARE (item 6886835390 end time May-30-06 12:24:08 PDT)

CHARMS-CABAS-PM-BIG-2.jpg

The one that stella-by-starlight is cheaper :love: I want it :hysteric:!!!
I own the bag above. It's in my avatar. :love:

:back2topic: OMGD! She own Hermes anniversary birkin? I wanna one too. :hysteric:

MiroirPrincess said:
She obviously doesn't care she gets new free bags all the time

Just curious, but do fashion editors make a lot of money? Every single item she owns costs a pretty penny. And if she does get them free, no wonder it drives the prices up for us regular folk:sad:

pr1nc355 said:
Just curious, but do fashion editors make a lot of money? Every single item she owns costs a pretty penny. And if she does get them free, no wonder it drives the prices up for us regular folk:sad:

Fashion editors don't make a lot of money but they receive a lot of gifts from the luxury brand. It's an exchange , the brands give and the fashion editors do some editorials about the bags or the shoes from the brand, it's like free publicity in a way. IMO it's not fair if the fashion editors re-sell the gift.