Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev strikes a pose at The CW’s Upfront presentation held at New York City Center on Thursday (May 17) in NYC.

The 23-year-old actress’s Vampire Diaries co-stars – Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Zach Roerig, and Steven R. McQueen – also joined her for the promo event.

The series will be moving to a new time slot for 2012-13 fall season in October. Instead of 9 p.m. on Thursdays, the show will air at 8 p.m. before Kristin Kreuk‘s new show Beauty and the Beast.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 2,064
Nina Dobrev shows off a hint of leg at the 2012 amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala on Thursday (May 24) at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, France.

The 23-year-old actress wore an Elie Saab dress, Bvlgari jewels, and silver Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nina Dobrev

“Just finished packing my suitcase for another globetrotting trip. Leaving for Cannes tomorrow, then the beautiful Paris and so forth…” Nina tweeted before heading out to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.

Also pictured inside: What to Expect When You’re Expecting actor Rodrigo Santoro dressed in head to toe Dolce&Gabbana.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 2,564
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,935
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 2,886
I don't know how I feel about that Elie saab dress, it took me 5 mins to make up my mind on whether I liked it or not. I usually love Elie saab too. I think she pulls it off. Love her makeup though!