Nimbus-less? Should I return it?

It's a done deal. I bought my iMac yesterday and I love it a lot more than the Nimbus. Before it goes back, is there anyone on the list who wasn't able to get one? I can always send it to you instead.

I am not a huge Nimbus fan, so it wouldn't break my heart to return the bag. But my choice would depend on how comfortable you are with carrying a balance on your card for 3 months vs. 2. I mean if you were going to have a balance on there anyway, go for both! Sorry to be an enabler!

It's a done deal. I bought my iMac yesterday and I love it a lot more than the Nimbus. Before it goes back, is there anyone on the list who wasn't able to get one? I can always send it to you instead.

There so easy to get. There in every LV store I went to. Better just return it then have a problem with sending it out.

I'm happy for you resticter! Enjoy your new Apple and being debt-free! ;)

Guess what?! I'm thinking of returning mine as well. I do love it, but find it's too big. First, I exchanged the color yesterday, thinking the anthracite (while very lovely and stunning) didn't do my skin tone and mostly-black waldrobe any justice. So now I have the Perle (which is a second choice for me) and I feel like it's the size that I have a problem with. Oh boy! lol Then again, it could be all in my head, because I spent a sh*tload of money this past week, and need to decide what to keep and return!

well, I don't know about you, but if I have to choose between a new bag and a new computer. I'd choose a new computer coz it's more important to me and my job.

I have my eyes on the new IMAC for quite sometime but my ibook g4 is still doing alright, so I'm still buying new bags instead of a new computer, hehe. However, if I ever had to choose between these two things, it'd definitely be a new computer. I don't like paying interest to credit card company either, and luckily I never had to

I pay everything off too, but there are times when you spread it out over a few months isnt a bad thing. Because when you want the perle in 3 months you may not find one.

Also why not look into 3 month free financing at Circuit City or Best Buy and pay for the Nimbus now, and then you have 90 day same as cash for your computer.