** Nightshade's NEW LOOT! **

The metallic black reissue looks soooo good on you and it is such a great bag. I sure would vote for you to keep it. And - what great friends. I like the pre-loved shape of the GST with the softened lines.

Wow, Nightshade, the bags look soooo gorgeous on you. I love your outfit w/ them and you wear them so well!!!! The reissue is so special I can see why you can't part w/ it! I think if you want the reissue and the jumbo equally, you might as well as keep the reissue since it's a limited edition. I know the prices are increasing, but you can ALWAYS get the jumbo, no? And I too agree about the more aged GST looking great!

Aww, your friends are soo sweet!! :nuts: Can we trade haha? :P I’m so glad you’re keeping the reissue, because it looks amazing on you!! :tup: You know what’s so funny… I was thinking of wearing my reissue soon with these skinny grey AG jeans I have, and this tomato red tunicy top, and then I see your pics, and I had to laugh… great minds think alike (in colors) haha. :P Enjoy your gorgeous reissue and GST… they’re both fabulous!! :heart: :heart:

I'd keep the reissue as it is a seasonal bag and it will hard to get once they're all sold but the classic jumbo will always be there so that you can get it later when you really want one.
I personally love your reissue!!