Nicole's pics of tomato and steel!!!!

^^ haha, I really like the color red in the pic of the city. I went to 3 different stores in london and they are not getting the new bags for another 2-3 weeks :wtf::crybaby:!!!

this is the DAY i got :tup:

attachment.php
Nicole, I am excited for you. Please post more pictures when you receive this lovely bag. The leather really does look scrumptious!

Thanks, zacorey for starting this thread! Tomato is one color I'm thinking to get..

Wow. I LOVE the color of red with SGH!!!!!! That's the color I've been wanting to get!!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen Tomato with RH in that color variation?

Thanks Zac for posting the new seasons bbags....i'm glad to see the actual tomato color but the day bag looks more orangy than i tot as i wuld prefer the GH tomato city if that is the actual color of red.....but if the tomato RH city is similar than the day, i guess i'm quite disappointed as i tot if i'm not able to find a rouge theatre or rouge VIF, at least tomato is another option for me!

OMG, Celia, your baby is so darn gorgeous!!!!!!!!
She or He??

Congrats on the birth of your baby!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks Tooshies! He is our darling, we are so excited since it's our 1st baby and i undergo 4 hrs labour pain without havin epidural.....:yes::yes:

His full name is Justin Lee Kim Rae:heart: