Nicole Lashes Out About Her Weight !!

Jan 23, 2006
Wednesday, August 16, 2006

As Nicole Richie and a friend exited the Planet Blue boutique in Malibu, California, a photographer yelled out to her, “Nicole, you look disgusting. Gain some f—king weight!”

"You don’t scream at people that they are overweight, so what makes people think that they have the right to scream at me that I am underweight? It’s upsetting and mean," Nicole tells Us.

"I am not anorexic. At the moment, I was just sick of everyone constantly bothering me about how I look. I walked up to the photographer and told him, ‘What if I really had anorexia? What if I had a disease? How would you feel about saying such horrible things?’ He probably just wanted to get a rise out of me, but I’m a human being and he hurts my feelings."

I don't know what to think about her and this topic, but I do understand where she's coming from. If she has a problem she needs to get help. If not, it must be really frustrating hearing that everyday. She has a lot of personality and would hate to see her continue down the path to bad health.

I don't understand why someone would have the nerve to say that.:shrugs:

It looks like she has a real problem.

If paparazzi already FOLLOW celebrities around, they definetly shouldn't even THINK to say such crap to them.:censor: :rant:

Audrey said:
I don't know what to think about her and this topic, but I do understand where she's coming from. If she has a problem she needs to get help. If not, it must be really frustrating hearing that everyday. She has a lot of personality and would hate to see her continue down the path to bad health.
Completely agree.:yes:

If you think she is fine, then you are just another sheep who has been socially conditioned to believe that starving is the new sexy.

nicole-richie-beach-01.jpg

Nicole Richie, whether she admits it or not ( erm, hello- anorexia is not a disease where the person is aware that they look unhealthy!) I believe Nicole is going to die soon, or permenently ruin her body. Just because she's famous doesnt mean she's invicnible. You can see the malnutrition in her face, her skin and her hair. She might look polished and put together, by homegirl is looking more and more like she's about to be on her deathbed every day.

I sincerely hope that someone who is close to her gets her some help, like little MK got, because this is a seemingly dangerous situation.

Like, not even kidding, this skeletal epidemic in hollywood is horrible.

nhbd6.jpg

while I dont care for nicky hilton, at least the girl has a NORMAL body.

I don't think those photo's are photoshopped. As a naturally healthy slim girl I can attest that you-can-see as little as a 2-5 pounds weight loss when you are small.
I was ridiculed in school for being thin too, I was not anorexic, I did not lose any weight to become thin...I weighed 90 pounds at 5'7" until I turned 21. And people would-say-to-my-face that I was gross.
I'd eat McDonalds, potato chips, sodas ON TOP of my balanced regular meals and I couldn't gain weight.
It's truly rude when people think that it's okay to say things to skinny people about their weight. It's no different than someone mocking an obese person.

im the same way as you! wow its a relief to hear that someone else lived it! i tried weight gainer after weight gainer.. i'm 5'5" and 92 pounds and my body refuses to gain weight! i eat as much as i want, when i want, and all the junk i want, but when i eat a huge meal i end up losing weight for some reason.. i used to get made fun of so id try everything to gain weight and it just didnt work. but now im FINE with my body and i love it. i have weight in all the right places, imo