Next PCE event will be around...

If you don't "technically" get a PCE coupon could a SA offer one?? Because when I bought my 1st Coach last July they offered a 25%off coupon. Was that it?? I did get the coupon in Dec, but gave it to someone on TPF. Do you think I will get the next one? I am having nightmares of not getting one!

Also is it 25%off of total purchase or one thing... I forget!

If you don't "technically" get a PCE coupon could a SA offer one?? Because when I bought my 1st Coach last July they offered a 25%off coupon. Was that it?? I did get the coupon in Dec, but gave it to someone on TPF. Do you think I will get the next one? I am having nightmares of not getting one!

Also is it 25%off of total purchase or one thing... I forget!

It is off the total. My local SA said if I did not get one he "would still take care of me" But I believe it is up the the SA. I have become friendly with mine. He calls me by my name when I walk in. Maybe because the first time he went out of his way for me I called the 800# and told them how great he is.

HI guys I am new to the site because I wanted to purchase a YSL Muse. I am so lost because nobody has authenticated the pix.

In any case, I got my first Coach a couple of weeks ago and wish to learn about the PCE?:s

HI guys I am new to the site because I wanted to purchase a YSL Muse. I am so lost because nobody has authenticated the pix.

In any case, I got my first Coach a couple of weeks ago and wish to learn about the PCE?:s

It is a 25% off your next purchase postcard that is good for a few days that they send out to select customers. They send them out to random customers. I believe you have to spend over $250 in a full price coach store to get one.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. Congrats on your 1st Coach. What did you get?

It is a 25% off your next purchase postcard that is good for a few days that they send out to select customers. They send them out to random customers. I believe you have to spend over $250 in a full price coach store to get one.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. Congrats on your 1st Coach. What did you get?