next 25% of event?

miss allison! You are troubleeeeeee! Speaking of which, I need to call you or pm you!

Lets just say it starts in November and ends in December.

Nothing is excluded :smile:

miss allison! You are troubleeeeeee! Speaking of which, I need to call you or pm you!

Lets just say it starts in November and ends in December.

Nothing is excluded :smile:
i'm not trouble, i'm just...well. yeah. i'm trouble. it's why you all love me so. :P
i've been meaning to pm you, too. is there a reason why i've been getting random calls from other coach stores lately (i've missed most of the calls, so i don't know what they want). it's not just the stores in atlanta, either...it's weird. they all leave messages telling me to call them back, but i never have.

i'm not trouble, i'm just...well. yeah. i'm trouble. it's why you all love me so. :P
i've been meaning to pm you, too. is there a reason why i've been getting random calls from other coach stores lately (i've missed most of the calls, so i don't know what they want). it's not just the stores in atlanta, either...it's weird. they all leave messages telling me to call them back, but i never have.

haha I bet one was from my store regarding the fact that you ordered something and just making sure you recieved it! I hate that we have to do it but it's good in some ways. Also, I wonder if you popped up because the flats are available... i'll check soon!

haha I bet one was from my store regarding the fact that you ordered something and just making sure you recieved it! I hate that we have to do it but it's good in some ways. Also, I wonder if you popped up because the flats are available... i'll check soon!
i know i got a call from your store and a call from one here (they called to say there were no more flats). but there were calls from cali, florida, and iowa?!

I called two different Coach stores, including one that I spent about $500 at in the last month to find out about this. Both claimed that there was no criteria for who receives a discount card and that it is determined by the Corporate office and is completely "random". I know that I am in their computer system and have received the latest catalog, so I am assuming that I am also on their mailing list. Normally, I wouldn't care so much, but I would like to purchase the Legacy shoulder bag for my sister for Christmas!

Look What I got in the mail today.

pics054.jpg

pics055.jpg