News on Water Colour VVN Speedy 30

I just called our local LV boutique to see if they have any updates on the Watercolour 30 Speedy (non-exotic), and the SA tell me that their latest update on this bag is it will be sold at approximately $1900 Cdn and release around April. Now I am all upset.... :tdown: I like this bag so much but definitely not worth the price increase. Anyone has any updates?

I was in the boutique on Sat talking to store manager they still have the price listed as 1185 for the 35. Figure maybe we will get hit with the 5% raise but do not think they will change the price and make it that high.

VVN is vachetta.

Ok ladies----I've made the call to be on the "waitlist" for the 35 as well. I was told no---30 in the VVN Watercolor Speedy also. And the worst part---release date in in May! That's toooooooo far away!!! Oh well, my anniversary is in May, maybe DH will buy as my anniversary gift? LOL!

Guess, we'll all just wait and complain together! :rolleyes:

I just called our local LV boutique to see if they have any updates on the Watercolour 30 Speedy (non-exotic), and the SA tell me that their latest update on this bag is it will be sold at approximately $1900 Cdn and release around April. Now I am all upset.... :tdown: I like this bag so much but definitely not worth the price increase. Anyone has any updates?

$1900----now I'm unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nogood:

OK----Update----I called 1-866-VUITTON and spoke with SA who stated their info says $1185 and the price should not vary more than $200 above that.

Whew!!!!!!!!!

oh that sucks! i think the speedy 35 will look so big on me.. :crybaby: if they came in brown though, i wouldn't care if i can fit in it! LOL...maybe i'll just waitlist for the papillon...thanks for the update!

this is not fair japan is getting all these special bags... oh well.... i guess i will just have to stick with 35 :sweatdrop: i really hope there wont be a massive price increase since the watercolor speedy is going to be soooo popular i am sure..

$1900----now I'm unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nogood:

OK----Update----I called 1-866-VUITTON and spoke with SA who stated their info says $1185 and the price should not vary more than $200 above that.

Whew!!!!!!!!!

Thx! Really hope that's the case as I don't think I will get it for more than $1400 but it's a nice bag for the summer. Guess we all just gotta wait and see...

I posted this in another thread, but could one of the girls who also go to the LV in Valley Fair San Jose, CA clarify this?

I went by there today and the SA told me that basically they will be getting the VVN Speedy 30 and that it'll be here sometimes in June/July and they have a waitlist for it already :confused1:

im really hoping we get the 30 too.. i dunno if i'd buy the 35.. seems a bit too big

what i got from talking to the ppl at LV is that nobody really knows anything 100%.. i think they get a lot of random bits of information and nothing is definite till paris has all the bags ready and sends them over.. and since everyones saying thats not gonna be till may, we have a LONG time to go

I agree. And for some reasons, the LE are always well-stock up in Japan too. When I was buying Sophie in a LV store in Tokyo, the SA told me that they have 30 pieces in 1 store. And there are lots of LV stores in Japan.

Hmmm... but do note that LV in asia is more expensive than US. Hence, be prepared to pay about 15-20% more for LV in Japan after tax rebate.