Newest Additions to a growing collection....

psycho_pat

Trish
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
A couple of weeks ago, I was in Los Angeles :yahoo: and one of the main reasons on why I had to go to LA (beside the long overdue vacation and shopping!) was to pick up the little LV Monogram Teddy Bear Pin! Got lucky, only two left!! :love: For my hubby, I picked up a Damier Geronimos (his birthday is coming up). :wlae: He has fallen in love with Louis Vuitton ever since I convinced him to buy his first piece (Cuir Taiga Porte-billets 3 volets in 2004). While in LA, I was hoping to find a couple of refills for my LV Mono MM Agenda but they were sold out on both the lined notes and LV Post It Stickies. When I came back to Vancouver, I went to my LV store and asked the SA about these she told me they were no longer carrying these items :crybaby: and I asked if she had anything left, she ended up searching high low and found 7 of the LV stickies left! I bought them all! :yahoo: While I was there, I couldn't help but to look for a Damier Pochette Clefs for my Speedy 30. She didn't the Damier in stock only the LV Monogram but she was going to order it for me and it would arrive in a week or two. But she called me over the weekend (Friday shipment came in with a few pieces) and she held one for me to pick up anytime. Right after work on Monday, I went to pick up my newest addition! I have the best SA ever, she noticed that my agenda was carrying the Daytimer refills (for 2006, I have the LV Refill for 2007, just recently purchased the LV Monogram Agenda MM) and as a thank you gift (I've been in the store 4 times this month!!) she gave me a 2006 LV agenda refills! :nuts: How sweet of her! She also gave me a medium size dustbag because I mentioned that I didn't have one for my Mott Purse!:girlsigh:Just wanted to share my new additions and my story. I really do love how my SA takes notice and truly makes my shopping experience a great one! Feel free to comments and enjoy the photos!

Attachments

• DSC00198.JPG
    DSC00198.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00200.JPG
    DSC00200.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00197.JPG
    DSC00197.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00202.JPG
    DSC00202.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 64
:nuts: Congrats!!!! Lucky DH, I'm sure he'll love it;) Love them all:love: And really happy that you've such a lovely and thoughtful SA:yes: