New Year's Resolutions?

Hermes...Waiting for my gold birkin...2-3 bags MAX in 2007...A few accessories, but not overboard...

Non-Hermes...Spend high quality time with DH...Increase contribution to my retirement account...Lose at least 10 pounds...Submit at least three articles to review for publication...

I tend not to make resolutions because I usually break them by mid-January, if that.....but here are mine:

Hermes resolutions: stick to my search for a 32cm black box sellier Kelly with GH or PH, maybe a 35cm black Birkin, and maybe 2 more scarves

Non-Hermes resolutions: exercise more, spend more quality time with my DH, sell one of my investment properties, contribute more to my retirement account, take an actual vacation

my Herms resolution is:
NOT to find more bags to love, and just get those 3 on my list! (it is scary how they keep coming out with new beauties), :sad: I fear that this is the resolution I will break though.:sweatdrop:
Non-Hermes, ...donate more time and money to the charities I support,:yes: go to the gym 5 not 4 times a week,:smile: loose 10 lbs. (gained last year, and entierly caused by eating chocolate), and eat less chocolate!:P

Should I bring more Sprüngli chocolates to Paris next year!!! LOL!!! :graucho:

H resolution:
- I really need a 30cm Birkin in gold togo w/ gold hardware

Non-H resolution:
- Eat healthier
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week, lose 3-4 kilos (I have all gained them from eating too much Swiss chocolates. Where I work, they opened a Swiss Café in our building and of course I had to try out all the goodies lol!)
- Draft a business plan and actively work on what business I can do instead of just thinking about it all the time

Hermes resolution: I WANT A BAG!!! Probably a messenger style, maybe the Evelyne II GM. I really love the Evelyne II, but I need a longer strap.

Non Hermes resolution: Excercise everyday and get my boi-ish figure back.

tangle you made me laugh.

okay everyone, here's a thought - let's revisit this thread... what? once a month? in 4 months? what do you think? might help some of us (me)...

I love this thread. I could take a little something from each post. Unfortunately, all our good intentions are like Chinese food...a few hours later we will be back to our old habits.

One more definite resolution: When the SA is pronouncing something incorrectly in French, I will correct them. I am tired of being told that I am mispronouncing a word and I politely keep my mouth shut! C'est tout!

Hermes resolution?: to buy more and more hermes items, hehe. how to keep your urge from buying something new from hermes when you keep reading exciting threads of new buys at tpf?

Non-H resolution?: to have a child. i've never been a mother, only an aunty. i want to experience childbirth. i need a new baby doll in my family. pray for me, gals!