New 'Top Model' Recruits! Weigh In Now

-11439450893ea3d829.jpg

-222074508935a6be5a.jpg

-306304508952f4746c.jpg

-64474508939d47469.jpg

I love their new looks.
And Jay was right. Why do girls always ***** about their new looks? Don’t they trust Tyra’s judgment? It’s fine to be uncomfortable with such a drastic new look, but being really vocal about it insults the hair and makeup people, as well as Tyra.

I saw a preview for the new cycle and Jay hinted about losing his temper in an episode. Maybe this was it?

Ginger looked like Amanda Seyfried.

I couldn’t really find any favorites when I saw the picture on the website (or the picture someone else posted) because they looked weird in both pictures.

After seeing two episodes, I realized that I HATE Monique. (You know, the *****y, crazy mean one.)
I love Michelle, Amanda, Anchal and Brooke.

These are my favorites:
Michelle_2.jpg

Amanda_2.jpg

Anchal_2.jpg

AJ_2.jpg

Brooke_2.jpg

CariDee_2.jpg

Melrose_2.jpg

is there a thread for the show? i can't stand monique, i think that she is crazy! i can't wait for next week's episode with her and melrose getting on each other's nerves.

All the before pictures are not photoshopped, but all the after pictures are photoshopped.... how would you know if the makeover was truly better?

edit: I looked at the photos again and they're not before and after makeovers....

their makeovers looked really good. i'm still surprised how many girls gripe at getting their hair cut. sheesh. it'll grow back, promise.
i really liked the girl who got that short halle berry cut. it's cute.