New to Hermes, Picotin or Garden Party? Advise?

crochetbella, thanks for the tip. I think the barenia leather is gorgeous too!! If they had that color in clemence or togo, i would grab it in a heartbeat. Do you know if any of the clemence or togo leathers have the same color as the barenia?

you can get togo in chocolate, but it would look lighter than this, I believe. The Barenia will scratch like a SOB, but this is all part of the beauty of it! Both of those are divine....the scartches biff out, but never entirely....having said all this, I have only seen older scratched Barenia in natural, not chocolate....

Another very dark brown is Marron-fonce, but I don't know if this is available in togo or clemence (I know it is in chevre, but do they do the Pico in chevre? I don't think they do...?), Barenia is increasingly hard to obtain at the moment, so if you think you like it, I say go for it!!:yes:

i agree, GP....it is one of those bags that goes everywhere.if you get the amazonia it takes you all seasons and wears very well. it doesn't go in the evening, but if you want an hermes bag on your arm most days i would go with that one.