New to Forum...Need Help...and wanted to say Thank you!

Are you aware of BalNY's rather strict return policy (i.e., no returns - exchanges only within 10 days of purchase)? That's the downside of working with them.

Ugh this is AWFUL. I got my 2nd bbag as a birthday gift, an 06 pale rose city. My parents purchased it from Bal NY a month before my birthday. When I got it, while I was grateful, I'm not much of a pink person :s. I called Bal NY and pled my case, and they would not take it back OR exchange it (I really wanted to exchange it!!) :crybaby:! I ended up selling the bag a few months down the line (never wore it - never even took the tags off of it!) and didn't buy a new bbag with it. Now I only have one :sad:.

Okay, need help again. I'm in the process of contacting AR to purchase a black first, which I thought I wanted as my first bbag...but then i found anne's fabulous finds (Which I've read here is authentic...right???)
They have a rouille orange first on sale....
Should I buy it??? I think the color's nice, I mostly wear jeans and blacks....so it would be a nice 'pop' color....and it's a little cheaper than buying the black...hmm....what do you think...opinions, please...help!! :smile: