New to Chloe - Kerala Bag, any thoughts?

salerno182

Oct 26, 2006
Hello!
I just purchased my very first, not hopefully far from last, Chloe Bag... the Kerala shopper/vertical tote in black. I'm absolutely thrilled especially since it was marked down to $450 at my local Nordstroms! :P I was wondering if anyone here has this bag and has any thoughts on how heavy the charms are and/or if the charms held up. I read that the horsetail breaks off easily and I just want to make sure I can take care of the newest addition to my family.

Any input would be great. I really look forward to anything you guys have to say! Thanks!

Hi again,
This is the bag I purchased but in solid black. Can you believe only $450? Nordstrom is the best. Any thoughts on how the hardware will hold up would be fabulous.
I know the Kerala isn't as popular as the Paddy/Edith/Betty trinity but it's my new baby and any comments and suggestions by any Chloe lovers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Kerala_Hardware.jpg
    Kerala_Hardware.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 182
Definitely contact Nordstrom at Valley Fair in San Jose, CA for discounted Chloes. My SA, Phil, told me they just took another reduction on the remaining styles. I saw a couple of Silverados, I think the doctor's bag version and one in the Snakeskin version in the reduced section. Most around 500-600 marked down from 1000 plus.

I love it - it looks really tall and appears as though it must hold lots of stuff, including the kitchen sink!:graucho:

Is it hand held only, or does it fit over the shoulder?

Bargain price too!!:nuts: