New Shoes at saks.com

Pre-ordered Jlenia Metallic slides (time to give my poor feet a break..LOL) and thinking about the Moyen Empire cork slingbacks. I'm excited :biggrin:
I knew you were my girl! I got those too!! I like the lower heel and I think they are very chic!! What color did you get?:tup::wlae:

^ Yes! I have my very own tPF buddy. We share so many interests. :drinkup:
I got copper..love the pewter, but my Lady Gres are pewter too and the copper is just so beautiful. What color did you get?

^ Yes! I have my very own tPF buddy. We share so many interests. :drinkup:
I got copper..love the pewter, but my Lady Gres are pewter too and the copper is just so beautiful. What color did you get?
Well I was torn. I still may change but I got the pewter because I got do much use last spring/summer out of a pair of silver mirror flats bt BCGB. So, I figured the pewter would be the same. Plus I have a Cole Hahn gun metal purse. Really, either color would go with my wardrobe. What does your CL collection consist of? Curious how you are building it. You have a great sense of stlye and seem very mature. I really respect that. You must have been exposed to a lot of culture growing up.:tup:

I just saw the drinking buddies up there! I love it!!!Too cute!!

I have mainly nude, black, and pewter colored CLs. I'm not into that much variety because it's so hard to wear things with them sometimes. I do have wine/navy Rolandos and some other colors that I rarely wear. Hm...on building my shoe collection..I just buy what catches my eye! :tup:

Thanks..some people say I'm really mature, but that might just be me online. In person I think I'm more bubbly and outgoing than people would expect since I'm sound so mature online LOL.

You know..my parents always say they're amazed (but very proud LOL) that I didn't grow up to be a snobby brat because I admit, I was really spoiled. Actually...STILL AM! :biggrin:

I am sure you are alot of fun and bubbly. I can just tell by the way you talk to people and the selection of your words that you have been exposed to much. I can tell, allways. You have appreciation for things beyomd your years. I was the same way because of my parents influence and all the things I was able to do. I loved shopping with my mom and according to her I had expensive taste before I knew what it was. I enjoy that my daughter has learned about things from me and we share much of the same taste as well.
You also sound like maybe you have traveled a bit. Are you in school right now? Good to get to know you. You are someone who has an appreciation for the finer things in life!! Oh, I never asked you if you liked the new Architeks by CL??

I am sure you are alot of fun and bubbly. I can just tell by the way you talk to people and the selection of your words that you have been exposed to much. I can tell, allways. You have appreciation for things beyomd your years. I was the same way because of my parents influence and all the things I was able to do. I loved shopping with my mom and according to her I had expensive taste before I knew what it was. I enjoy that my daughter has learned about things from me and we share much of the same taste as well.
You also sound like maybe you have traveled a bit. Are you in school right now? Good to get to know you. You are someone who has an appreciation for the finer things in life!! Oh, I never asked you if you liked the new Architeks by CL??

I get the expensive taste from my mother..definitely. I am currently attending FIDM. I really respect you for having what seems like a close relationship with your daughter. I have learned so many important lessons from my mother..whether it be how to apply makeup or how important respecting other people is. I have learned the most important things from my mother. :shame:

Yes, I have traveled a lot for my age I guess. My parents go on a cruise every year, go to Korea to visit our grandparents every summer, and will go on about 3-5 other trips a year. I still travel with them quite a bit, but I don't go on cruises with them anymore. I learned to love fashion and art from traveling since a young age. I have been to Europe and Japan many times and the fashion from these places has really "captured my :heart:". :yes:

Oh, I love the new Architeks! Peep toe shoes have a soft spot in my heart. :rolleyes:

So glad to hear you are close with yours. Enjoy every minute of it. I lost my wonderful mother last year. She was my shoe buddy. She adored shoes and bought them all the time. We always shopped together.
Ok, are you getting the black or the nude Architeks? I love them, I hope they won't be too over the top from me. I am conservation some what with an edge. People who know me expect neat things for shoes so I think I will be ok. Both are pretty.

Aw, I'm so sorry. I am glad you had a good relationship with your mother though.

I still can't decide..I'm really leaning towards the black Architeks..but the nude is just so pretty too. I like the contrast of the black and red tips though. What are your thoughts?

Aw, I'm so sorry. I am glad you had a good relationship with your mother though.

I still can't decide..I'm really leaning towards the black Architeks..but the nude is just so pretty too. I like the contrast of the black and red tips though. What are your thoughts?
I like them both but just not sure on me, if that makes sense. I think of the two I like the black best, because of the red, really hot! I really want nude patents. I will jump on those when I can. I did just find the peanut black patent 3 inch wedge I am going to get. I just think they are smart looking and practical. I can dress them down more. I work for a builder selling homes and not always walking around even things. Today I have sheetrock dust on my blacks pants because they are knocking out a wall in my model home.
Yes my Mom was the best. :angel:She had such good taste and always looked so good. After she died at 71 we found a brand new really sharpe coat from J Crew in her closet. I just got tickled that at her age she was buying clothes from them. My 23 daughter loved it and now wears it. She never looked old lady but also never looked like she was trying to be 21 either. Sounds like your mom is a sharpe dresser, too. Well have a great day!!

^ Love the peanut black wedges! Those are more practical than the Architeks I suppose, but the black/red combination is HOT HOT HOT. I have to get them..I'm thinking black now. :tup:
Wow! Your mom sounds like she has wonderful taste..I'm sure you inherited that from her, among many other things. :smile: Have a great day too!

^ Love the peanut black wedges! Those are more practical than the Architeks I suppose, but the black/red combination is HOT HOT HOT. I have to get them..I'm thinking black now. :tup:
Wow! Your mom sounds like she has wonderful taste..I'm sure you inherited that from her, among many other things. :smile: Have a great day too!

Well I think you should get them and send pics!!:okay: