New Saigon tote

I think it’s more than $3k. I saw it and I’m not a fan of handheld only bags so I wasn’t super engaged with it. I did ask the price and to my recollection it was like $7k ish USD because I remembered thinking well it’s less than a Birkin size equivalent. It def must be more than the reg Saigon which is over $3k?

My Bellechasse was around $3600 a while back so I think this would be a lot more than $3K given it has more leather and it's 2023/inflation and all that.

Welp, idk if it's $5K nice, I guess $3K was too good to be true. But I didn't know that the back side also had this classic saigon wood detail. I also have a feeling that this bag may be heavy.

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 1.07.04 AM.png

Reactions: SDC2003
Welp, idk if it's $5K nice, I guess $3K was too good to be true. But I didn't know that the back side also had this classic saigon wood detail. I also have a feeling that this bag may be heavy.

View attachment 5859022
Personally, I do not like any of Goyard's bags with wood accents - it makes the bag less refine. The light coloured wood looks like children's wooden toys.

Reactions: AdidaB and a_b_c