New Purchase - for my neice!

impulsebuyer

The name says it all
Jan 18, 2008
This is what I bought my neice Saturday - she absolutely LOVES it! If they would have had the satchel in pink, I would have bought her that as well.

11350_BKHPK_t.jpg
41113_BKHPK_t.jpg

Aww so cute, how old is she? I am thinking of getting my niece a purse for her b-day in June. She will be 13, but she is a TINY girl. I will probably get her a swingpack or a demi. Lovely set though!!!!

Aww so cute, how old is she? I am thinking of getting my niece a purse for her b-day in June. She will be 13, but she is a TINY girl. I will probably get her a swingpack or a demi. Lovely set though!!!!

She is 21 and about to graduate college. She's been carrying a really small Coach that she's had since high school - as she'll be starting work soon, she needed a bigger bag.

Excellent choice! What a wonderful aunt you are. By the way, WELCOME TO THE PURSE FORUM!!!:woohoo::nuts:

Thanks! I've been around a few weeks, just don't post that often - work tends to interfere...

But I go to my Coach store pretty much every day - make the Macy's/Coach/Nordstrom loop to see what's new, what's cute and what's on sale! haha

I'm still holding out hope that they make the Madeline just a bit smaller - I ALMOST bought one on Friday, but a twist of fate stopped me.

Tiki, my daughter is going to be 13 in March and she is a little tiny thing too. We just picked out for her yesterday the Heritage top handle pouch w/the green stripe. Perfect size for her.