NEW PURCHASE: BJ KELLY @ bellagio!!!

whoo,..hoo,.. another sucessful trip to Vegas's Hermes store. I am glad you got treated with kindness and scored big! This goes to show, Hermes Bellagio is hot!!!

Can I ask who was your sales rep there?

CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations, Peanut! That is an awesome story and an awesome bag. Souple construction? I hope you kept that SAs name! He/she sounds like a great resource for you.

peanutbabycakes said:
i must say it was one of those bags that just didn't quite make the cut for me. how do u pull off carrying something that odd shaped??? i'm 5'2". imagine how funny i'd look!! i'd have to carry it vertically to avoid hitting peeps with it as they walk by me!! LOL

LOL! I'm also 5'2", Peanut, and I did try the GM Paris-Bombay -- it was waaaay too much (even though the black epsom with light tan chevre lining was TDF....).

Congrats on your purchase at Bellagio!! Much better than putting $$ on the chips, eh??

YAY for you Peanut!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are indeed the winner of that Vegas trip! hehe
Enjoy Your Kelly! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

Oh gosh I am so excited for you!

Oh how wonderful a story! Congratulations are in order :smile:
Bellagio Hermes had also offered me a black croc birkin but in 40cm the last time I was there. Much as I'd love to own such a gorgeous bag, I don't have the funds (and that bag is a tad heavy!). I'd have to pawn DH and the kids (and our house) for that bag *teehee*

Yes, I'd love to know your SA's name! So many of them are super nice!

Gosh - so many of us will be in Vegas in Sept. I'll be there the 2nd weekend of Sept.

And... CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see photos!:wlae: