** New Pomellato thread**

The stacking rings vary in price, depending on the color and number of stones. A single stone ring is about 500. A 6 stone ring in titanium is about 700. The gold rings with more stones can go up to 1500.

I adore Pomellato jewelry--it’s addictive! I own a Nudo ring in blue topaz which I wear stacked with other gemstone rings in milky aquamarine and amethyst... I also received a 'Baby' ring from my husband for the birth of our second daughter, and it has become my signature piece :heart: I wear it almost every day.

Have you all seen some of the new styles for 2008? I love the new Forever bow ring, and the Capri collection in green chrysoprase- very pretty! Pics below...I believe there are some new Nudo colors as well.

On my wish list is a Luna ring in aquamarine (last pic. below)

yes, I'm addicted :yes:

Attachments

• forever1.jpg
    forever1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,802
  • forever.jpg
    forever.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,811
  • capri.jpg
    capri.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,665
  • capri-2.jpg
    capri-2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,139
  • luna.jpg
    luna.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 4,192
TropicalGal, I can't wait to see what you got and your report on what's new.
I was invited to their reception/showing of their 2008 collection and I couldn't make it because I had to be out of town. Enjoy your trip, and I hope you brought warm stuff to wear. Last week it was close to 80 degrees and last night I think 40?

ive always likled pomellatos rings! there was one that was very epsxnive around $7000 CAD it was a ring with a BIG BIG BIG sparkling precious gemstone. gosh i was drooling over it but then i got my david yurman so its all good
i was wonedring, if pomellato's quality is better than yurman's i think it is =P

Hi Ladies! Back from New York. Had a long, planned session at Pomellato on Madison... I bought a second nudo ring in amethyst -- to go with my lemon quartz. It was a special order since I needed a large size. Someone here has that same combination and it is photographed. My hand now looks "major" with these blingy, gorgeous rings.
Next, I bought a small link Victoria necklace and the black jet tiger tooth charm. The small link Victoria necklace is the perfect every day necklace and also, a great travel necklace. I also own the large link Victoria necklace, and Josephine, the manager, showed me how to connect the two necklaces and weave around my neck -- and you get a great look. She said Lucy Liu wore this combination. So...for the time being, I'm set. You can see exactly what I bought on the Pomellato website. As soon as my camera is fixed, I'll post pix. I'm quite shopped out and broke, but this is lifetime jewelry for me. I waited my whole life to get it too -- as I am an "older gal." LOL! But very happy with my power jewelry that is perfect and lush.

Hi TropicalGal! I've been waiting with anticipation to hear about your visit. My first reaction was, "wait she already owns the Victoria necklace"
:roflmfao: How funny that I know what pieces you own! I'm dying to see the combination of the two. I've seen 2 Victoria necklaces combined but only when they were the same size, so am trying to imagine 2 of different sizes combined. What colors are your Victoria necklaces? I have the big link in yellow matte gold. What colors does the small link Victoria come in? Oh I can't wait for your camera to get fixed!
Did you happen to look at the new Nudo ring colors that were on their website? They seem quite pale and I'm wondering if they look washed out in person, or too summery. Amethyst is a perfect year round colored stone. That was a great choice. Oh, I know you ordered your ring in the fall, but did they say the prices had gone up since then because IIRC I think they did, like everything else that's from Europe.
:flowers:

I got the old price on the Nudo ring, $1600 instead of 1760. My large link Victoria is the matte yellow gold. The small links come in three colors: pink gold, yellow gold, and untreated white gold. I got the untreated white gold -- which actually looks yellow. The black jet tooth charm is made with pink gold. But I'm not a matchy matchy person -- and it all looks good together. The thing about combining the large and small link Victoria necklaces, is that when you put it on, the balance isn't even all the way around, so it looks really really fabulous. Even thought I have the two shades of gold in the two necklaces, it doesn't look off at all either. So...I'm quite happy.
There was a nice charm -- a milky aquamarine heart, set in gold (very adult looking, not little girly looking) that was $3000+ -- but I just couldn't justify it...what with sending my son to college. I have decided that a man will have to buy that for me! I am divorced. And I am willing that a man will show up in my life and buy that heart for me. I'll keep you posted.

All the prices have gone up, by the way. But still cheaper than in Europe. I didn't see the new Nudo rings...because...I had already ordered my ring, and was too busy deciding on whether to spring for the small Victoria. I am SO glad I did. I felt sad this summer when I went to Europe and didn't have a good gold necklace with me. The large Victoria is just too large for me to travel with. But this one -- is both powerful, beautiful. Large enough to make a statement, and small enough to travel with.

Hi TropicalGal, I've been wearing my big link Victoria during the day, because I don't have anything to dangle from it, so it seems "understated" to me even though the links are large. Does that make sense? I wear it at night too. I tried on the large link Victoria in the pink gold and it didn't look great on me. It seemed "pinker" or somehow different than the pink gold in the Nudo rings. When I look at my Nudo rings, the gold really doesn't scream "PINK" and it really looks like it's yellow gold to me. It seems to match my other yellow gold jewelry too. Next time I'm in the neighborhood, I'm stopping in to see the new collection and check out something to dangle from my Victoria. I am very picky when it comes to jewelry, yet there are so many things from Pomellato that I would be thrilled to own. Even their ads captivate me. The pale green eyes of that model are to die for! She reminds me of all the decked-out -in-fabulous-jewelry women I saw on Capri.:girlsigh:
Meanwhile that aquamarine heart sounds beautiful. I'll will along with you that a man comes along and buys it for you, along with whatever else your heart desires!

^^^I totally agree that the Victoria large link looks great as a day necklace or as a night necklace. I even wear it with a bathing suit in Cancun. It is such a versatile piece of jewelry. Be warned, that the size charm you would need for the large link Victoria--would be ginormous! I tried putting my small black jet tooth on it, and it didn't look good. They pulled out the large tooth charm and it scared me to pieces! You have to be a certain kind of gal to pull that one off! I agree that the Nudo rings don't read "pink" -- they read "fabulous!" Can't wait to hear what you see when you go. Do post and tell me. Do you live in U.S. or Europe?

I did learn something about the SA's. They don't pull out just anything. They really steer you towards a purchase. When I asked to see smaller chains, she didn't pull any out. She wanted to sell me the small Victoria. She wouldn't even admit they carried the Dodo line, which is all fine and small stuff. So...beware. That's the problem of not being able to see the collections.