New obsession: black MC petite Noe

Yup, me too! I'm sold. Come spring I'll have to be gettin' one too! Oh brother! Why does this keep happening:sweatdrop: :shrugs: .....but, I secretly love it!:graucho:
Congrats! Obviously, I :heart: it!

Congrats! Looks great on you! I've been seeing so many petit noes...I keep telling myself I don't need another medium shoulder bag...but I still want this bag!!! Argh, darn...

Very nice! I like that it comes with a luggage tag! I've been obsessing over the Mono Petit Noe.... I plan to buy it in January when I sell my Cabas Piano to a co-worker.

Congratulations on your new black MC Petit Noe! That is on my wishlist!!!! It is so gorgeous!! For a while I couldn't make up my mind whether to get white or black. Either color looks great IMO. I'll get the black MC Petit Noe first though!!!

Enjoy your bag!!

Very nice! I like that it comes with a luggage tag! I've been obsessing over the Mono Petit Noe.... I plan to buy it in January when I sell my Cabas Piano to a co-worker.

I chose the MC noe out of mono & epi because it had the luggage tag & the side pockets... & also because of the colors of course... =)

Thank you for all your comments.

:heart: