New Nimbuses....side by side *pics*

Here are pics of Anthracite PM and Perle PM....

Last pic is side-by-side comparison again, but this time they are stuffed with tissue paper.

Oh Perfect! I am so GLAD you posted this! I went to bed last night and got up to check tPF before work and low and behold my savior! YOU! I think the PM is like my denim baggy. PERFECT for me! :wlae:...I am so excited...mine should be here Sat. NOW...I have to come up with some $$$ in the future...ha!:wtf:

Wow .. what a haul?? Have you decided what you adore the best?? I like the anthracite PM on you:heart:

Thanks, shalomjude. No, I haven't decided yet.

I'm going to wait for the Anthracite GM to come, try all of them on again with more fall/winter clothes, and hopefully the decision will just dawn on me.... (or at least that's what I'm HOPING will happen). :graucho:

Oh Perfect! I am so GLAD you posted this! I went to bed last night and got up to check tPF before work and low and behold my savior! YOU! I think the PM is like my denim baggy. PERFECT for me! :wlae:...I am so excited...mine should be here Sat. NOW...I have to come up with some $$$ in the future...ha!:wtf:

Congrats! Wear it in good health. :tup:

thanks so much for the style/color reference! the bags are so pretty and look so good ON you!! Good luck with which ever you decide to keep!! I can't imagine it will be an easy task!:graucho:

I've read many posts regarding the comparison of the Nimbus PM to the Tulum PM/GM. In my opinion the Nimbus PM is comparable to the Tulum PM. Here are some side-by-side pics of each of the Nimbus PM colors next to my Tulum PM. Keep in mind, the 1" ruffle on top of the Nimbus is not usuable space.

Attachments

• LV Nimbus Tulum PM.jpg
    LV Nimbus Tulum PM.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 37
  • LV Nimbus Tulum PM 001.jpg
    LV Nimbus Tulum PM 001.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 36