New Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats.....with TAILS !!!! lol ....

1. I own a pair of the original MJ ponyhair mouse flats in black, and saw the new ones in silver....and they are now sporting little tails !!!! I like how they replaced the little black beady eyes with rhinestones instead...

Can't see myself wearing these, but I'm sure they would look cute on some tpfer here !!!

[​IMG]

2. I NEED THESE!!! :nuts::wtf::graucho::tender:

3. The swirly tail is a nice addition! Very cute!!

4. very cute! the mouse flats had the little tails when they first came out. i guess it was harder to make the tailshow up on the ponyhair, so they decided to go without it.

5. Cute!!

6. I think the tails have always been there..It's just the stitching was the same color as the shoes instead of constrasting, no? Maybe it's just my imagination -.-

7. Those are super cute!!! :tender:

8. those are TOO cute!

9. soooo cuuteeeee!!

10. hehe when I read the title, I thought there was an actual little fabric tail behind the flats. HAHA that's a new idea! hehe but cute shoes!!

11. i'd love to get me a pair of those! i adore the new rhinestone addition

12. I saw them online at Zappos, but not on sale...

13. it wasn't just your imagination :smile: my white patent flats from the very first batch of mouse flats release has a tail

14. ^ haha i was gonna say the exact same thing..... except i sold my ones coz i bought the wrong size -_-"
    the bow is a new edition though isnt it?
    i still like the patent black ones best i think...

15. yea the bow is new. unfortunately the silver looks kinda cheapy in person.