new marc jacobs collection store in nyc?!!

MY FRIEND! ohmygosh! and remember i was going to go to the other orig store but had to work overtime this week and was going down this tues or wed when i have time....OHMYGOSH i need a WHOLE day off to explore! and SPEND the overtime! but please stop me! ok only ONE treat when i go but i can't imagine being able to leave the candy store with just one piece! help!

well several of the bloomies items arrived and one or two i am going to return(andrew marc etc) so i am ready to go shopping....i HAVE to stop when is the best time.....when is sale season ...i need reigning in or i will be shopping all year long!

I am going to have to start saving for when I visit NYC. I would go broke if I lived in that city. I'm still planning on moving there...someday. Thank goodness, my husband wants to move there, too. Thanks for the tempting pics!

hahaha. you guys have eyes like hawks! too cute. I think we can probably name every bag on the shelf and then some, without ever stepping foot in the store! ooh, can't wait to see more pics from anyone who goes!

ok so i have to work LATE every day this week...i have got to get down there maybe can jump a taxi and make it friday if i get someone to cover me at work and take a long long lunch! lol

You are soooo lucky! NY has everything!! My hubby and I wanted to move there but it is so expensive... or maybe we were just looking in the wrong places... we didn't see any nice apartments for under $3,500 a month! Yikes! I'd be in the state where all of the bags are but wouldn't be able to get any! I'd probably just go into the stores every day to stalk the ones I wanted... and try to sneak a few pics when no one was looking... :roflmfao:

You are soooo lucky! NY has everything!! My hubby and I wanted to move there but it is so expensive... or maybe we were just looking in the wrong places... we didn't see any nice apartments for under $3,500 a month! Yikes! I'd be in the state where all of the bags are but wouldn't be able to get any! I'd probably just go into the stores every day to stalk the ones I wanted... and try to sneak a few pics when no one was looking... :roflmfao:

nyc is absolutely fantastic. i've been to so many cities, but ny is still my favorite. you can definitely find nice apartments for under $3500. the upper upper west and east sides are up and coming. you can also move to brooklyn or queens. i used to live in astoria and i loved that area. my best friend and i were renting out a spacious, clean two bedroom apartment five minutes away from the train for $1400 a month. it was in the heart of astoria near tons of restaurants, grocery stores, boutiques, and a park. it was very idyllic. it took us 20 minutes to get into the city. you should pack your bags and get on over here for the mj store at the very least! :lol:

nyc is absolutely fantastic. i've been to so many cities, but ny is still my favorite. you can definitely find nice apartments for under $3500. the upper upper west and east sides are up and coming. you can also move to brooklyn or queens. i used to live in astoria and i loved that area. my best friend and i were renting out a spacious, clean two bedroom apartment five minutes away from the train for $1400 a month. it was in the heart of astoria near tons of restaurants, grocery stores, boutiques, and a park. it was very idyllic. it took us 20 minutes to get into the city. you should pack your bags and get on over here for the mj store at the very least! :lol:

you ARE SO RIGHT! i live right near astoria the next section over woodside and own a home but rentals are pretty good here.....i lived was born and grew up in manhattan..parents too.....nyc is the best place to live! lol
come on over everyone we will have marc meetings with margaritas!!!

I am so jealous of you NYC girls. I want to pack up and move right now. I keep saying that when my kids all go away to college, I am selling the house and we are moving to NYC. I live in L.A., but I feel like I belong in NYC. Next time I visit, I am going to check out Brooklyn. It's seems like a nice place to live.

i want to move to nyc too!! i've been there 4 times and DID NOT want to leave!! new yorkers are seriously the nicest people on earth!

i bought the most amazingly rockin wedding gown from kleinfeld bridal... sight unseen! i flew out there hoping i would love it as much as the picture i saw online and not only did they alter it from a size 12 to a size 0 (since there was only one) so perfectly it makes me misty eyed to think about it... but they did all of the alterations FOR FREE... GAVE ME an AMAZINGLY gorgeous veil... and had a car pick my mom and I up and drop us off at the hotel twice a day for fittings (since we flew in from San Francisco and had to have it done in under 3 days)!

seriously... i have a ridiculous number of stories of all of the cool random people i have met in new york! my next trip will have to revolve around MJ shopping for sure!!!

You are sooooooo lucky to live in New York!! My dream has always been to live there, but it will never happen with this husband!!!
bwa ha ha ha ha! Well, I say that after you have lived where 'he' wants to live for say 'the best years of your life'!!!!!!! then you get to live where 'you' want to live! That's fair isn't it?

What a great story! That was really great for the bridal store to take care of you like that!
What? aren't there any good bridal stores in SF? SF is kind of my dream city to live in! But I am waaayyy past needing a bridal store. At least for me! Now on the other hand my daughter is 16, so it will still be a while for her! LOL! I can only hope!
i want to move to nyc too!! i've been there 4 times and DID NOT want to leave!! new yorkers are seriously the nicest people on earth!

i bought the most amazingly rockin wedding gown from kleinfeld bridal... sight unseen! i flew out there hoping i would love it as much as the picture i saw online and not only did they alter it from a size 12 to a size 0 (since there was only one) so perfectly it makes me misty eyed to think about it... but they did all of the alterations FOR FREE... GAVE ME an AMAZINGLY gorgeous veil... and had a car pick my mom and I up and drop us off at the hotel twice a day for fittings (since we flew in from San Francisco and had to have it done in under 3 days)!

seriously... i have a ridiculous number of stories of all of the cool random people i have met in new york! my next trip will have to revolve around MJ shopping for sure!!!
I think a couple glasses of wine is making me ramble!:roflmfao:

I adore NYC, have been there a total of 5 times and never ever wanted to leave! My husband refuses to go much less ever move there. I go with my 75 year old Mom who can walk those streets and never tires!!! She adores NY we went to 3 Broadway Shows last June and visited Mercer St MJ Store 4 times and walked up and down Soho and loved every minute. Magnolias's Bakery rocks and I could go on and on. Oh and Pastis, what a cool restaurant, great brunch on Sunday with a HOT waiter!! Never will forget!!

SF is kind of my dream city to live in!

sf is my second favorite city. my bf is from there originally. we went to visit his family last month. it was my first time in ca and i had a blast. such a beautiful place with the bay and the bridges. the weather is perfect too. i visited the marc jacobs and mbmj boutiques of course. now that i'm thinking about it i should've gotten myself a "souvenir" there too. if i had to live anywhere else in the u.s. aside from nyc, it would be sf.

My husband refuses to go much less ever move there. I go with my 75 year old Mom who can walk those streets and never tires!!!

ditch him and take your mom on a girl's only trip to nyc! :yes: