New loot **PICS**

Well, if you only want to keep 1 red, and HAVE to choose between the red caviar timeless tote vs. red expandable flap, then I'd keep the tote and the brown expandable. That is, if you really want another brown in addition to the dark silver reissue.

I just love love love the 07 red in caviar. It it is just gorgeous and looks great with your elegant style! And the timeless tote is different since you have a lot of flaps in the reissues.

And another thing to consider, the expandable is larger than the tote, so it's a lot of red. Are you ok with that?

Hope my analysis helps a little. LOL. But you can't go wrong with any of these. They're all beautiful!

Wow, you and the bags look fantastic. I was really pushing the brown expandable, but if the red works with more of your wardrobe, or just strikes your fancy more, then go with that if you don't want two. It's a beautiful red. I just picked up my tote and I love it. As to the reissues, are we choosing? They totally suit you and the size looks just right, so those should all be yours, no question! See how simple it is when you ask us?? :supacool:

They are all amazing bags I love the dark silver more than the light silver. The red expandable is too die for but then I really loved the brown. I bought the brown myself because I already have the red caviar jumbo so I'm feelin your RED tote/exp dilema. Definately keep the metallic black re-issue thats just too fab to pass up.