NEW Legacy sig hippie flap

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Hello! I am going to order the new Legacy hippie flap on Wednesday!! Wish me luck..I have never ordered a bag without seeing IRL first! yikes...I know a few of you have been interested in this bag as well. So, I thought I'd post some info..... (I'll post lots of pics when I get her!) The price is $398 Item #11145. The dimensions are 11x12x3. It has a front slip pocket under the flap (similar to the flap bag), inside zip pocket, cell and multifunction pocket as well. I hope she's a beauty in real life!!:graucho:

11145_B4BR_d2.jpg

Thanks tallone and lvdreamer! I was going to wait until Wednesday to order just in case one of my two local stores gets it in, but they both think they are just getting new Ergo stuff on Wednesday, NO Legacy. So I'm just going to bite the bullet and order today! :smile: I'll post pics later this week.

ok...just got back from ordering!!!!:nuts: I went to the Scottsdale store thinking if ANY store gets this on the floor, it will be Scottsdale. No Go...they said the ONLY store they know of who will have this bag on the floor is Vegas. SO..I ordered. They said it will be delivered in 5-7 business days...so..does it REALLY take 5-7 days or do they just say that?? I'm not anxious or anything!lol:whistle:

I ordered one from another store and it actually took 5-7 days. After all those days, it was the wrong color! It was so awful.

But, anyways, that bag is amazing! Definitely show it off when it comes in!

I ordered one from another store and it actually took 5-7 days. After all those days, it was the wrong color! It was so awful.

But, anyways, that bag is amazing! Definitely show it off when it comes in!

grrrr...Thats what I'm worried about. I've heard a lot of ordering horror stories lately but I have faith! I will definitely post pics when I get her. I'm excited!:graucho: