New Large Signature Stripe tote in pink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I like the large signature stripe in pink, I am DROOLING over the signature stripe patchwork tote. Oh so beautiful. I've already hinted with DH, he knows that I can't live without her. :love::tender::girlsigh:

I am trying to remember the regular size in pink wasn't too bad ... kind of roomy.. I think i sold it because there wasn't a matching wallet.. maybe I will try to get the same one I sold again! because now there is cute PINK matching accessories! :heart:

I guess we won't know if you get it or not now...

and also this one is available in pink to order... SIGNATURE STRIPE SHOULDER BAG Style No: 11689

11689_BBWBK-1_d2.jpg

This is the one I want!!!:drool::woohoo: Thanks Voodoo :P

Just make sure that you read the rules of the forum and follow them and you should be fine:flowers:

I was reading some of the threads and it seems like some people on here are rude do they get banned for being rude? :confused1: I am new to this forum stuff and not very computer literate sorry!!! :shrugs:

I was reading some of the threads and it seems like some people on here are rude do they get banned for being rude? :confused1: I am new to this forum stuff and not very computer literate sorry!!! :shrugs:

If rudeness was a bannable offense then I think a lot more people would be banned :lol: I think you have to be pretty downright ugly to get banned that way. Start with the threads here...
http://forum.purseblog.com/news-and-announcements/

Status
Not open for further replies.