New Items Listed on Let-Trade

Just a little weekend update. Some highlights: white MC theda, mizi, and a speedy 25!

I wonder why no one has picked up the abbesses yet...:shrugs:

Oh yeah, someone PLEASE get the Josephine PM in Khaki! It's seriously killing me!!!! :crybaby:

funny you should ask!
i am trying to get the money together for that and want to give it to my bf as a gift!!!!!! but, if i spend what i have, i can't get the dentelle ! have to come up with just a little more!

and hands off the mini hl speedy, she is ALL mine in a couple more days! just a couple more bucks..........

do you think $189 is too much for a used mini hl? i thought it was ok, but my bf says to try to find one at least HALF off. whadda ya think ladies?

That Fuschia Baggy is such a great price! I want a PM!!!.... and there's also a MIZI!!!!! :nuts:

lv-z61-01sm.jpg

edit: There are a few marks on the Baggy GM's vachetta - on the zipper trim and on the strap.

hi all im new to this, i have just checked out the site for lets trade, prices are good but are they really genuine? there are bags with the wrapping still around the handles. i bought a bag off ebay for $1100 manhattan pm and has turned out to be fake and having trouble communicating with the seller so im really nervous about buying anywhere else, can i ever regain my faith

^ You should do a search on Let-Trade. There are a lot of threads about them. I personally have purchased from them and they are 100% authentic with great service. Good luck!