New horsebit Chain AW24

Any idea when these bags are available in-store? I’m dying to see the re-release. Just curious

They were available for pre-order, but in-store anytime now. I saw a pic of (non-padded) version in September issue of British Vogue which means lots of people will be asking for them.

There were 3 sizes of this shape 2002-06 (convertible clutch) I have the Large (but I think AW23 Large is even larger if the fashion show is anything to go by). The old ones are not padded though.

There were also: Shoulder-only style in 2 or 3 sizes (single leather strap); a hobo in 2 sizes (Horsebit on the top of the handle - the Med was the smaller and with suede lining); and shoulder/TH bag in a couple of sizes with 2 handles.

This one just about fits inside (sleeps inside) my 36cm shopper. I'll measure it, but the ones on the catwalk for AW23 look larger to me, but that also be partly the padding.

View attachment 5835976

So the new Med Horse-bit Chain for AW23 measures 38cm across

Mine was originally the Large (I think)

The other difference is the newer version has an optional leather strap to be worn over the shoulder (short)

I was invited to the new store opening today in New Bond St with all the new season stuff, but sadly the trains in the UK are on strike today and tomorrow so I couldn't get there, otherwise I would have taken pictures.

The silver Med is screaming my name LOL

I don't know. For a bit more (OK another £1.5K) I could buy a very cute python mini Diana...We'll see