New here and wanted some input on the Palermo GM

I went to the store to get the GM, and I like bigger bags. I have and LOVE my mezzo, but the gm was bigger than the mezzo. It was to big for me for everyday. I didn't like the handle straps as much on the gm as I did on the pm. I can't remember why exactly though. I ended up getting the pm. If you can, go to the store and try it on, the gm may be perfect for your needs though.

I am wondering if it is going to be too big. I do love big bags. So if I had it ordered through a friend who works for LV can I still take it into the store and exchange it for something else if I wanted to? I will have a receipt for the purchase. I am hoping I won't have to but just want to know just in case.

I am 5'2 and got the Palermo GM the day it came out. I wear it cross body like a messenger, over my shoulder, in my hand and in the crook of my elbow....4 ways it is so versatile! I love big bags and I use it almost everyday. This is one of the greatest LV bags I have ever owned.

I am 5'2 and got the Palermo GM the day it came out. I wear it cross body like a messenger, over my shoulder, in my hand and in the crook of my elbow....4 ways it is so versatile! I love big bags and I use it almost everyday. This is one of the greatest LV bags I have ever owned.

What do you carry in it if you don't mind me asking? I do carry around a lot of stuff since I have a 4 year old so I was totally looking for a bigger bag than I have now (Coach signature satchel). I was just worried that it would be too big since everything I have read about it in the forum seems to point to it being too big to use everyday.

Thanks again everyone for the input.

Happy Anniversary. Congrats on 11 years, that is wonderful!

I recently got the Palermo in GM and I love it. I got it because I wanted and needed a bigger size bag as I have a cabas piano and a azur saleya mm and found they don't always hold as much as I need to carry with me. I also like the fact the bag is super versatile. I was worried at first that it might be too big but I think it is perfect now...good luck with your choice.

Let us know what you decide.