New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

Hi wonderful members here, after much thought with all useful informations gather from you guys, I end up returned my small lady dior and decided to pick up a Diorama instead. So here is my update for you guys, pictures heavy[emoji12]

View attachment 3499764

The reason of returning is, beside the faulty of the one I brought back, the red lambskin on the small lady dior will always be a worried to me, I think the thicker strap is easier to get scratches plus I don't like the thicker strap look on me crossbody. ( I think it look much nicer if you wear it on your shoulder, too bad I don't usually wear my bag just one side on my shoulder[emoji5] ) Although the badges strap is very unique and super cute, I still prefer something classier like a chain strap would suit my style more.

So I went in to store to choose which Diorama I wanna get.

I was comparing between silver metallic medium and red grained calfskin small...

I love the Both of them seriously, they are both stunning bag!! The silver one is more special and iconic but than it is slightly harder to take care because the silver is like a patent paint coating, it's easier to see wears during the long run, and I saw it already has a colour rub off on one of its corner! So red is the way to go~ as I initially wanted a red bag...I feel that I need it more!!

View attachment 3499790

View attachment 3499798

View attachment 3499799

Since they don't have the red in medium (but I've been told there still one last one in the Asia regions, they can order it in if I wanted), I compare the small red with a orange medium...

View attachment 3499820

And than I come to a conclusion :

As for the red, the small size looks better on me(6'4), it's cuter and not too boxy, works better as a pop of colour. So I decided to bring home the new released true red small grained calfskin Diorama!! I absolutely love the new red colour!! It's like a strawberry red according to what's my SA said, the tone is different from previous season rouge vif with a hints raspberry tone, the new red is a warmer red, is the true red colour[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️so yea I'm sure this time I have made the right choice[emoji51][emoji51][emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks for letting me share[emoji8]

You've made a great choice indeed! :smile::love:

Reactions: Bagsbunnie
Hi wonderful members here, after much thought with all useful informations gather from you guys, I end up returned my small lady dior and decided to pick up a Diorama instead. So here is my update for you guys, pictures heavy[emoji12]

View attachment 3499764

The reason of returning is, beside the faulty of the one I brought back, the red lambskin on the small lady dior will always be a worried to me, I think the thicker strap is easier to get scratches plus I don't like the thicker strap look on me crossbody. ( I think it look much nicer if you wear it on your shoulder, too bad I don't usually wear my bag just one side on my shoulder[emoji5] ) Although the badges strap is very unique and super cute, I still prefer something classier like a chain strap would suit my style more.

I was comparing between silver metallic medium and red grained calfskin small...

I love the Both of them seriously, they are both stunning bag!! The silver one is more special and iconic but than it is slightly harder to take care because the silver is like a patent paint coating, it's easier to see wears during the long run, and I saw it already has a colour rub off on one of its corner! So red is the way to go~ as I initially wanted a red bag...I feel that I need it more!!

View attachment 3499790

View attachment 3499798

View attachment 3499799

Since they don't have the red in medium (but I've been told there still one last one in the Asia regions, they can order it in if I wanted), I compare the small red with a orange medium...

View attachment 3499820

As for the red, the small size looks better on me(6'4), it's cuter and not too boxy, works better as a pop of colour. So I decided to bring home the new released true red small grained calfskin Diorama!! I absolutely love the new red colour!! It's like a strawberry red according to what's my SA said, the tone is different from previous season rouge vif with a hints raspberry tone, the new red is a warmer red, is the true red colour[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️so yea I'm sure this time I have made the right choice[emoji51][emoji51][emoji106][emoji106]

I agree, the size and colour suits you very well, perfect match! Congratulations!

Reactions: Bagsbunnie
Could you help compare two sizes between my lady dior bag and lady dior bag?

@TraceySH posted this a few weeks ago:

img_4966-jpg.3470769

View attachment 3499764

View attachment 3499790

View attachment 3499798

View attachment 3499799

View attachment 3499820

Congrats!!! Great choice!

I went to the Dior boutique again the other day and surprisingly found the mini really more appealing to me than the small. The small's thick strap doesn't make it as classy as the mini's cute thin one. The mini's size isn't as small as I thought. I could get quite alot of stuff in.

Would like to hear anyone else's opinion on the mini vs small! Thanks!

Reactions: Miss World
I went to the Dior boutique again the other day and surprisingly found the mini really more appealing to me than the small. The small's thick strap doesn't make it as classy as the mini's cute thin one. The mini's size isn't as small as I thought. I could get quite alot of stuff in.

Would like to hear anyone else's opinion on the mini vs small! Thanks!

I agree on the strap. I am waiting for Dior to release the small with some different ones!