New Damier Ebene Release

Comparing the Rose ballerine interior of all three Neverfulls, the only one which has rb and dark stripes is the monogram one. In azur there are also pink stripes.

Actually, I prefer the rb with pink stripes and was hoping for it. It makes the interior stand out less and focus on the beautiful rb, which I really like. I'll definitely check it out and am super excited about it [emoji4]
I absolutely love the pink stripes on the rb interior of the NF DA, not sure why I don't feel the same way about them on the DE. I was expecting them to be dark brown, just like the rb interior of the NF mono.

So, I'm like crazy confused: just called our local LV number and they said my item was ready to be picked up?! But only this morning and I wasn't even notified by them. I asked them to reserve one for Saturday because I cannot pick it up on weekdays. Very strange. I hope it works out for Saturday...

Reactions: Trully24
So, I'm like crazy confused: just called our local LV number and they said my item was ready to be picked up?! But only this morning and I wasn't even notified by them. I asked them to reserve one for Saturday because I cannot pick it up on weekdays. Very strange. I hope it works out for Saturday...

Where are you located?

Just made a reservation for the new NF and will collect it next week [emoji175][emoji175].

This will be mostly an autumn/winter bag for me, and I love the thought of this bright interior in dull weather [emoji7].

Reactions: Sonmi999