New convert and recent buy...

sooo....*tries to sound innocently* which purse would u like to get now bluekit ? ;)

Oh I thought you would never ask!!! :graucho: I'm drawn to the Lady Dior East/west bag because it's such a classic - kind of like a Chanel classic flap (my other :heart: ). I tried on the Lady Dior Cannage bag - and while it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (esp. the little legs on the bottom to prevent it from getting dirty), I can't imagine getting much use on it as it seems too dainty to me. :shrugs: And since I've seen someone posting their saddle bag, I'm seriously thinking about getting a single color leather saddle.

so many choices, so little $. :hysteric:

Oh I thought you would never ask!!! I'm drawn to the Lady Dior East/west bag because it's such a classic - kind of like a Chanel classic flap (my other ). I tried on the Lady Dior Cannage bag - and while it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (esp. the little legs on the bottom to prevent it from getting dirty), I can't imagine getting much use on it as it seems too dainty to me. And since I've seen someone posting their saddle bag, I'm seriously thinking about getting a single color leather saddle.

so many choices, so little $.

oh gosh this really is a tough choice :s ! but i must say i just was at dior yesterday and saw both bags and the lady Dior was just screaming to me " buy me ! " :heart: but the the east west is so classy and elegant too...whatever you choose you wont regret ! :wlae: or just hunt on ebay and u will be probably able to get two for the price of one ...

there is the most beautiful snow white saddle on ebay but for obvious resons i jut look at the pic and sigh with tenderness ... :rolleyes:

we all need a serious lotto win ! :nuts: