New Coach Purchases

I absolutely love the blue swirl bag. Does anyone know if that pattern came in a bigger bag.

Congrats on all the great purchases.

I can't stop thinking of the blue bag. I need to get one. I'm not near an outlet...darn.

I LOVE IT ALL!

Especially the light blue Dior items! Can you tell me what style they are?

THANKS!:yes:

I'm not sure which it is, but here's a picture of my receipt. It has the items listed, but I don't know what the style is

attachment.php

Attachments

• receipt.jpg
    receipt.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 159
I absolutely love the blue swirl bag. Does anyone know if that pattern came in a bigger bag.

I can't stop thinking of the blue bag. I need to get one. I'm not near an outlet...darn.

Yes, it is, it was going for $249 at the Outlet, it was the kind that's not zipped, but it has that dogleash closure to it.

hey did u get that logo keychain from the outlet? how much was it?? and i loveee that orange dior bag.. how much was that if u don't mind me asking. thanks/.

Oh yes I did! I was surprised to see that keychain there, because I was eying it a few months back! It was $24 it's a regular $39, and it was $15 off.. The orange Dior was $325 and the matching wallet was $190:yes:

Maybe you can give them a call, and they can send it to you...

951-849-0277, that's the number on my receipt. It's bigger version is very beautiful