*NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the nude Banane is in? I was supposed to be getting a call about those... Oh well, it's for the best anyway! I'm pretty sure this style will stick around so I can always get it later.

not sure if there in yet, but there's no harm in checking, i know sometimes boutiques forget to follow through on the calls, if not i'm going overseas! i really hope it does stick around though!

Okay, just left Louboutin Dallas, Extremely embarrassed to say the least, but that's another story :shame:. Okay, bad news: No Gressimo B/W in any size, or at least the sizes that were requested, IIRC. Also, the largest or only size available in the Banane Nude Patent is a 39? I think she said 39, but I do remember it wasn't 40 or higher. The DH wanted me to take pics of shoes, but I didn't because I was too busy ;poking at all the glitz, exotics, and spikes!!!. The manager had on those Python Summer-somethings and they were really cute on her. I can't wait to see who else gets them on here. I think another SA had on a pair as well, but her hell was Turquoise Suede, I believe. Sorry that they didn't have what you all were looking for, but I did ask. It was the very first thing I did when I got in there. :hugs: BTW, that Metal Nodo Sling is heavy! I picked up a 36, and it was heavy, so I can only imagine what a 42 would feel like! LOL

Okay, just left Louboutin Dallas, Extremely embarrassed to say the least, but that's another story :shame:. Okay, bad news: No Gressimo B/W in any size, or at least the sizes that were requested, IIRC. Also, the largest or only size available in the Banane Nude Patent is a 39? I think she said 39, but I do remember it wasn't 40 or higher. The DH wanted me to take pics of shoes, but I didn't because I was too busy ;poking at all the glitz, exotics, and spikes!!!. The manager had on those Python Summer-somethings and they were really cute on her. I can't wait to see who else gets them on here. I think another SA had on a pair as well, but her hell was Turquoise Suede, I believe. Sorry that they didn't have what you all were looking for, but I did ask. It was the very first thing I did when I got in there. :hugs: BTW, that Metal Nodo Sling is heavy! I picked up a 36, and it was heavy, so I can only imagine what a 42 would feel like! LOL

Thanks so much for asking babe, at least it's good to know that the US stores have the Nude Patent Banane whatsoever :smile: Did you end up getting anything :graucho: and embarassed, why?

318Platinum said:

Thanks hun for picking asking.. You're too sweet.. I'm curious to what happened that was embarrassing.. Hehe.. I've never been inside a Christian boutique since I live in this small town but it would be fun to poke and play with those spikes and glittery pretty things.. Hehe.. Again thanks for checking.. :smile:

I love the LP but i'm not sure I could pull these off... Would they be classed as trendy spa/gym shoes??:confused1:
They come in pink too!

Attachments

• LP towel.jpg
    LP towel.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 539
Status
Not open for further replies.