new chloes at BG

ok i have been reading various blog pages and it seems that in the US bcuz of taxes (im guessing) your bags cost more. in Bahrain ( you can check chloe website) our chloe shop has the paddignton bag in whiskey chocoloate and the baby blue and its 1265 dollars. and the mettalic one they realsed this xmas was going for 1400.... think about it girls. u could call and order from them and get it for cheaper..

Baby Boo said:
ok i have been reading various blog pages and it seems that in the US bcuz of taxes (im guessing) your bags cost more. in Bahrain ( you can check chloe website) our chloe shop has the paddignton bag in whiskey chocoloate and the baby blue and its 1265 dollars. and the mettalic one they realsed this xmas was going for 1400.... think about it girls. u could call and order from them and get it for cheaper..

the problem is that we'd probably have to pay taxes on them anyway. the anthracite at luisaviaroma.com ends up being about 1250 so i think i'd actually save money ordering from there even with taxes, which i intend to do once my christmas money comes down the pipes!

firstly what color is the anthrpciate?? is it the metallic silver? im new to the world of bags (only about 2 yrs) is there any where online i can get chanel bags? and besides the big department stores what other websites can i trust to order bags from>?
And if it was from overseas but u were getting it as a present would you stil need to pay taxes?

Baby Boo said:
firstly what color is the anthrpciate?? is it the metallic silver? im new to the world of bags (only about 2 yrs) is there any where online i can get chanel bags? and besides the big department stores what other websites can i trust to order bags from>?
And if it was from overseas but u were getting it as a present would you stil need to pay taxes?

Here is Fayden's gorgeous anthracite paddy!

Attachments

• anthracite.jpg
    anthracite.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P30836.jpg
    P30836.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 21
star3777 said:
Here is Fayden's gorgeous anthracite paddy!

those pictures still make me swoon! i think i'm going to go with anthacite instead of ivory, i think it'll be much easier to keep clean and go with a ton of things. yaaaaaaaaaay

amanda said:
those pictures still make me swoon! i think i'm going to go with anthacite instead of ivory, i think it'll be much easier to keep clean and go with a ton of things. yaaaaaaaaaay

Just checked the site! Thanks Amanda!!!:love: I love the anth. but shud wait for tan? confused can only get one. Hate when it's right in front of you and you can't decide...then it's gone!!!!:sad:

star3777 said:
Just checked the site! Thanks Amanda!!!:love: I love the anth. but shud wait for tan? confused can only get one. Hate when it's right in front of you and you can't decide...then it's gone!!!!:sad:

go for anthracite! paddingtons should ALWAYS be special and unique in my opinion, and the anth is just so special! everything comes in tan, but what else comes such a gorgeous silver-pewter color? very few things!

amanda said:
go for anthracite! paddingtons should ALWAYS be special and unique in my opinion, and the anth is just so special! everything comes in tan, but what else comes such a gorgeous silver-pewter color? very few things!

You are so right! I am still confused though. I adore this picture!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 22
amanda said:
it's a very cute pic, you get a great view of the squishy leather, i just think chloe's tan colors are a tad too orange for me.

Yes... I have that color in various designer boots. The whiskey is perfect and i am getting that. The anth. is great at night....... screw it i am ordering the anth/no i am not....AAAAAAAAHHHHH.:wacko:
I am serious about these feelings here too! do you guys literally change your mind 100 times. I like being impulsive better! It's easier!AAAK!

star3777 said:
Yes... I have that color in various designer boots. The whiskey is perfect and i am getting that. The anth. is great at night....... screw it i am ordering the anth/no i am not....AAAAAAAAHHHHH.:wacko:
I am serious about these feelings here too! do you guys literally change your mind 100 times. I like being impulsive better! It's easier!AAAK!

i go back and forth a thousand times...now i'm thinking i want the S/S 06 grey that comes with the silver hardware that LVR says will ship in march...but i don't want to wait! ahhhh! so maybe i should get white...or maybe anthracite or....ahhhh!

i so totally feel your pain.

amanda said:
i go back and forth a thousand times...now i'm thinking i want the S/S 06 grey that comes with the silver hardware that LVR says will ship in march...but i don't want to wait! ahhhh! so maybe i should get white...or maybe anthracite or....ahhhh!

i so totally feel your pain.
I thought we were going to bed:lol: :lol: :lol: this is keeping me up! I swear since I have joined this forum my hours are all screwed up! and I even dream of bags now constantly.. Iit's like I'm never off line!!! I looked at a jewellery site earlier...my husband walked by and said "thank-g-d!":lol:

By the BY, the silver hardware you just described through me for a loop too!